Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Duke/Wisconsin Predictions

Duke at Wisconsin 18 members have voted

  1. 1. Duke at Wisconsin

    • Duke (7-0)
      55%
    • Wisconsin (7-0)
      44%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Pair of Top 5 teams go at it when the Blue Devils visit the Badgers on Wednesday night, as part of the Big 10/ACC Challenge. I think these are 2 of the 3 best teams in America. Who comes out on top?

  • Replies 76
  • Views 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Duke steamrolls Wisconsin. Aint nobody stoppin' Jahlil today. Aint nobody. This is K's best team of all time and it's gonna show. Nobody wants a piece of the Dukies this year.

Wisconsin is tough to beat at home. Badgers by 4. Neutral floor I would probably go with Duke.

Duke by 20+!!!! 40-0 Baby!!!!!!

 

 

Just kidding. 39-1.

 

 

Kidding again. Duke by 6. They're better than Wisconsin.

Duke steamrolls Wisconsin. Aint nobody stoppin' Jahlil today. Aint nobody. This is K's best team of all time and it's gonna show. Nobody wants a piece of the Dukies this year.

 

I can't detect whether there is some hyperbole with the statement, and while what you said may be true, at this point I don't think I could put them above the 92 team. Same as this years UK team being behind the 96 team at this point.

I think Duke wins this game. I'm not as high on Wisconsin as most people are, and I just feel like Okafor is way too quick on the block for Kaminsky.

Wisconsin is a tough place to play but Duke is better. It'll be close but I would take Duke.

I can't detect whether there is some hyperbole with the statement, and while what you said may be true, at this point I don't think I could put them above the 92 team. Same as this years UK team being behind the 96 team at this point.

 

:lol2: last year me and PP92 talked about how awful Duke was. Turned out to be true. We're trying a different route this year.

I'm going to have a good time reading PP and Grizzly's posts this season. :lol2:

Got the DVR set for this one and will probably watch it after the 2 hour Survivor on Wednesday. I'm taking Wisconsin. Should be a great game, but I give the nod to the Badgers with it being in Madison.

  • Author

I'll take Wisconsin by 3, since it's at their place.

Duke's not going to beat Wisconsin in Madison. Just like the Badgers wouldn't win in Cameron. On a neutral floor it's a tossup. It will be interesting but I like the experience and court savvy of Wisconsin, especially at home in front of a hyped up and loud fan base.

 

Badgers by 6.

:lol2: last year me and PP92 talked about how awful Duke was. Turned out to be true. We're trying a different route this year.

 

Exactly. Last year was awful.

Duke's not going to beat Wisconsin in Madison. Just like the Badgers wouldn't win in Cameron. On a neutral floor it's a tossup. It will be interesting but I like the experience and court savvy of Wisconsin, especially at home in front of a hyped up and loud fan base.

 

Badgers by 6.

 

They are going to leave quietly and with dreams of Aaron Rodgers getting another ring. They ain't beating Duke. Okafor is going to dominate whatshisface.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.