Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Duke/Wisconsin Predictions

Duke at Wisconsin 18 members have voted

  1. 1. Duke at Wisconsin

    • Duke (7-0)
      55%
    • Wisconsin (7-0)
      44%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

I'll take Wisconsin by 3, since it's at their place.

 

 

Don't matter. Duke by 6. At their place. Phhhttttttt........Wisconsin sucks.

  • Replies 76
  • Views 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Got the DVR set for this one and will probably watch it after the 2 hour Survivor on Wednesday. I'm taking Wisconsin. Should be a great game, but I give the nod to the Badgers with it being in Madison.

 

 

Survivor sucks. Watch the Duke #beatemdown live.

Survivor sucks. Watch the Duke #beatemdown live.

 

I'll be caught up by half time. Won't have to deal with commercials.

Sconnie by a bucket.

Wisconsin 74-70.

I was drunk last night. It's going to be tough to win in the Kohl Center. Ultimately, I think Duke is better but it'll be tough to win at Wisconsin. It should be a great, great game.

I'll take Wisconsin by 3, since it's at their place.

 

Nope. Wrong. Get out.

Duke 68

 

Wisconsin 13

All you picking Wisconsin understand this is a basketball game and not a football game? Duke will NEVER lose to Wisconsin in basketball I don't care where the game is at. EVER!!!!!!!

  • Author
All you picking Wisconsin understand this is a basketball game and not a football game? Duke will NEVER lose to Wisconsin in basketball I don't care where the game is at. EVER!!!!!!!

 

You're begging for an avatar change after Wisconsin wins.

Is Duke even dressing their starting 5 for this one?

You're begging for an avatar change after Wisconsin wins.

 

Phhhtttt......I guess I won't have to worry about that then. Duke ain't losing. :lol2:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.