Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Duke/Wisconsin Predictions

Duke at Wisconsin 18 members have voted

  1. 1. Duke at Wisconsin

    • Duke (7-0)
      55%
    • Wisconsin (7-0)
      44%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

  • Author
Phhhtttt......I guess I won't have to worry about that then. Duke ain't losing. :lol2:

 

I was honestly going to root for Duke this game, but I think I'm changing my mind now. :lol2:

  • Replies 76
  • Views 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I was honestly going to root for Duke this game, but I think I'm changing my mind now. :lol2:

 

Don't jump on the wagon now, lil boi!!! It's too full!!!!! :lol2:

  • Author
Don't jump on the wagon now, lil boi!!! It's too full!!!!! :lol2:

 

Believe me when I say I hate Duke (although I love watching Okafor play). But for some reason, I hate Wisconsin even more.

Believe me when I say I hate Duke (although I love watching Okafor play). But for some reason, I hate Wisconsin even more.

 

Wisconsin doesn't move me for some reason. Not really a team I have felt one way or another about. I've honestly felt they've been overrated more often than not. Feel the same in this case as well.

 

Okafor is a lot of fun to watch. As is Winslow and Jones and I love the way Quinn Cook is playing so far as well. I really really like the makeup of this Duke team this year. They play great defense and can be explosive on offense. Granted they haven't played anyone and Wisconsin will be a test but Wisconsin doesn't scare me.

 

If Wisconsin wins it'll be because the refs cheated for them. :lol2:

  • Author
Wisconsin doesn't move me for some reason. Not really a team I have felt one way or another about. I've honestly felt they've been overrated more often than not. Feel the same in this case as well.

 

Okafor is a lot of fun to watch. As is Winslow and Jones and I love the way Quinn Cook is playing so far as well. I really really like the makeup of this Duke team this year. They play great defense and can be explosive on offense. Granted they haven't played anyone and Wisconsin will be a test but Wisconsin doesn't scare me.

 

If Wisconsin wins it'll be because the refs cheated for them. :lol2:

 

You might be right about Wisconsin, but they've got a ton back from a Final Four team. I've only seen them a little bit this year & they may prove to be fool's gold, but I've got them, UK, and Duke as the three best teams in the country right now.

Would it be racist of me to say Wisconsin is too white to beat Duke, or is Rick Pitino the only one that can get away with that? :lol2::lol2:

Is Duke even dressing their starting 5 for this one?

 

Black platoon.

Would it be racist of me to say Wisconsin is too white to beat Duke, or is Rick Pitino the only one that can get away with that? :lol2::lol2:

 

Hard to be more white than Duke, even with five black guys on the court. :lol2:

Would it be racist of me to say Wisconsin is too white to beat Duke, or is Rick Pitino the only one that can get away with that? :lol2::lol2:

 

Uhhh....

 

I was.....uhhhh

 

I mean if you look.....uhhhh

 

Uhhhh......yeah......ummmmm.....Pitino didn't get away with it. I'm going with that answer.

Hard to be more white than Duke, even with five black guys on the court. :lol2:

 

 

#thingsJalenRosewouldsay

All you picking Wisconsin understand this is a basketball game and not a football game? Duke will NEVER lose to Wisconsin in basketball I don't care where the game is at. EVER!!!!!!!

 

I believe they've played twice in the history of the schools.

 

2007/8 at Duke - #7 Duke beat #20 Wisconsin

 

2009/10 at Wisconsin - Unranked Wisconsin beat #6 Duke

I believe they've played twice in the history of the schools.

 

2007/8 at Duke - #7 Duke beat #20 Wisconsin

 

2009/10 at Wisconsin - Unranked Wisconsin beat #6 Duke

 

Won't happen EVER AGAIN!!!!!

:lol2:

 

#refscheated

"4 of you picking Wisconsin, after the game I'll have plenty of crow for you to eat."

 

-Uk#1fan

Did I see a stat that said Duke has lost their first true road game each of the last five seasons?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.