Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Duke/Wisconsin Predictions

Duke at Wisconsin 18 members have voted

  1. 1. Duke at Wisconsin

    • Duke (7-0)
      55%
    • Wisconsin (7-0)
      44%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Ha! Come on PP92,you know those CATS scare you dookies.

 

Not this season. In 2010? Absolutely. 2012? Yes. This year? No way.

 

 

Not scared of UK at all. Duke goes 10 deep also. Duke has 9 Burger Boys also. Duke has a great coach also.

 

I like...no I love Duke's chances against UK. Hopefully Duke will beat Mercer this year and we'll get an unscheduled Duke/UK game for all the marbles in April.

  • Replies 76
  • Views 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Not this season. In 2010? Absolutely. 2012? Yes. This year? No way.

 

 

Not scared of UK at all. Duke goes 10 deep also. Duke has 9 Burger Boys also. Duke has a great coach also.

 

I like...no I love Duke's chances against UK. Hopefully Duke will beat Mercer this year and we'll get an unscheduled Duke/UK game for all the marbles in April.

 

That would be awesome! That is the one team I would love to play every year. The games between those schools are always going to be hype,previous games assure that.I'm just glad we can root against each other for fun. I still think CATS beat Duke!

Worst Duke team to win a title ever. :lol2:

 

I agree with that statement! Although you probably say it in jest.

 

Dickie V said if UK hadn't been derailed by the West Virginia zone in the regional finals that no one in the Final Four that year would have played them within 20 points. And I agree with ole Dickie.

UK don't want none of this. Wisconsin don't either.

 

Running clock game tonight.

 

 

Is there a running clock in college?

 

It's actually new this year. The unveiled it only for teams that play Duke.

Worst Duke team to win a title ever. :lol2:

 

And now that I think about it, team is the wrong word. Least TALENTED Duke team yes. That team had such perfect chemistry it was unreal. I missed watching that team play.

Duke wins tonight. Way too much athleticism for Wisconsin to handle. Winslow goes off tonight.

It's actually new this year. The unveiled it only for teams that play Duke.

 

Thought so. I think it's 10 points. Once we get up 10, that's a wrap. Ball game.

Thought so. I think it's 10 points. Once we get up 10, that's a wrap. Ball game.

 

So it will basically be over once all the Dukies have had one trip through the layup line?

I agree with that statement! Although you probably say it in jest.

 

Dickie V said if UK hadn't been derailed by the West Virginia zone in the regional finals that no one in the Final Four that year would have played them within 20 points. And I agree with ole Dickie.

 

No, I'm dead serious but Grizz said it better than I did. They were the least talented Duke team I have seen in a long long time and they won the title. Craziness.

So it will basically be over once all the Dukies have had one trip through the layup line?

 

Yessir!!!!

So it will basically be over once all the Dukies have had one trip through the layup line?

 

The game is actually over right now.

Duke wins, and I think a lot more comfortably than most think. Wiscy is the most overrated team in the country IMO.

 

Kaminsky will get bullied down low by Okafor.

Duke wins tonight. Way too much athleticism for Wisconsin to handle. Winslow goes off tonight.

 

He's nasty. I didn't think he would have a big name for himself already but the kid can ball. Very solid defender too.

 

He didn't say they only lost one true road game, just that they had lost the first true road game of the year..

 

You and he are right, I misread his post.

 

I think you misread my post and coldweatherfan cleared it up for me.

 

Seems Duke hasn't been able to win that first true road game each of the last four seasons, so maybe that holds true again tonight.

 

Thanks CWF!

 

I did misread your post, I appologise. I do agree that Wisconsin will get the win tonight.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.