Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Duke/Wisconsin Predictions

Duke at Wisconsin 18 members have voted

  1. 1. Duke at Wisconsin

    • Duke (7-0)
      55%
    • Wisconsin (7-0)
      44%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Got a huge meeting to attend for work tonight. Meeting starts at 930. Thankfully WATCHESPN can be put on silent. My GM is crazy if he think's I'm sitting this game out. I'm pumped. Goodness I love college basketball...

  • Replies 76
  • Views 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm slightly biased but I think on a neutral floor Duke wins 10/10 times. Since its at Wisconsin though I think Duke would only win 10/10 times.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.