Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

NBC - CBS - Fox - ESPN

Featured Replies

We talked about this some recently but how do you rank the football coverage by each network? I realize everyone plays different roles but if you only watched one game a week which network would you want to the game to be on?

 

For me hands down NBC. From the pregame, to the in studio, to the game commentators, and the post game coverage I will take NBC and it ain't close.

 

How about you?

Fox should never be allowed to air a sporting event...ever.

 

NBC - ESPN - CBS - Telemundo - Fox

We talked about this some recently but how do you rank the football coverage by each network? I realize everyone plays different roles but if you only watched one game a week which network would you want to the game to be on?

 

For me hands down NBC. From the pregame, to the in studio, to the game commentators, and the post game coverage I will take NBC and it ain't close.

 

How about you?

 

 

NBC

CBS

ESPN

NFL Network

Fox (I hate the Robot)

NBC

CBS

ESPN

NFL Network

Fox (I hate the Robot)

I agree with this order.

The one thing Fox has going for it is Mike Pereira. CBS tried to mimic his success with Mike Carey, but he's just not that good at it.

The one thing Fox has going for it is Mike Pereira. CBS tried to mimic his success with Mike Carey, but he's just not that good at it.

I agree with this totally. I can't stand the Carey shots. Just wait til they're out of the hood and get it then. We don't need a breakdown.

I like NBC the best even though I tend to disagree with Collinsworth sometimes. They have good chemistry and they don't ruin the game.

 

I like ESPN next simply because I love John Gruden.

 

I have CBS next simply because I despise Joe Buck.

The Sunday Night game is my favorite, so that's NBC right? Collinsworth can be a little annoying at times but him and Al Michaels seem to work together.

 

ESPN is 2nd, just because I enjoy the C'mon Man and love Gruden also.

 

CBS by default.

 

Fox is my least favorite.

Agree with everyone else on their rankings from NBC the best and Fox is horrible. I don't mind Fox's pregame show, however their game announcers are horrendous. Even their #1 announcers aren't very good IMO.

NBC is the best to watch it on, and honestly, I enjoy their college football look the best there as well. Literally my only complaint about NBC is that their commercial breaks trump every other network by far. It is CONSTANT at times. I see no reason to take a commercial before and after a kickoff. It's overkill.

I can't stand espn or nbc. NBC seems like they show more commercials than football.

 

I'd prefer Fox or CBS any day.

I like NBC the best even though I tend to disagree with Collinsworth sometimes. They have good chemistry and they don't ruin the game.

 

I like ESPN next simply because I love John Gruden.

 

I have CBS next simply because I despise Joe Buck.

 

I hate espn but I like Gruden.

 

Can't stand Fox`s A team of Buck and Aikman but I like their production the best. If I had to rank I'd say Fox and CBS are 1&2...NFLN next and ESPN/NBC fighting for last.

I agree with this totally. I can't stand the Carey shots. Just wait til they're out of the hood and get it then. We don't need a breakdown.

 

Carey gets it wrong most of the time, too.

Fox should never be allowed to air a sporting event...ever.

 

NBC - ESPN - CBS - Telemundo - Fox

 

 

 

Nor any real news event...EVER!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.