Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cordia 2014/2015

Featured Replies

Basketball season for 2014/2015 should provide another exciting year. What should we expect from Corida Remember, please be constructive.

  • Replies 136
  • Views 18.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nothing

 

Lord, forgive me for the chuckle I got out of that.

Basketball season for 2014/2015 should provide another exciting year. What should we expect from Corida Remember' date=' please be constructive.[/quote'] Here we go.

I was told by a retired Cordia teacher that most of the players, as well as Rhodes, were still at Cordia. Since the team has been ruled ineligible to play basketball this season I had thought most of the team would have moved on, but evidently not.

I expect them to practice. A lot.

Anyone knowing they'll try to schedule any non-KHSAA games? What are their options on something like that.

Anyone knowing they'll try to schedule any non-KHSAA games? What are their options on something like that.

I was wondering the same thing.

Are they allowed to play in independent leagues? Is Rhodes permitted to coach them in those leagues?

I don't know this answer but if most of the previous players stayed wouldn't that be pretty good competition for a team that isn't part of the KHSAA?

 

For however long they were suspended they could become the Harlem Globetrotters of KY by playing a full schedule of non-KHSAA teams. (And most likely if all players are back they too would dominate over their opponents...)

 

Just a thought..

I was wondering the same thing.

Are they allowed to play in independent leagues? Is Rhodes permitted to coach them in those leagues?

I would think that he wouldn't be allowed to coach in KHSAA sanctioned games, so then this wouldn't apply if he were coaching in non-KHSAA games. That's my idea on it.

 

I am surprised that no one has really moved on down there. It'd be hard to sit out an entire year. Then again, they may have something up their sleeve, which is why not everyone has moved on.

I would think that he wouldn't be allowed to coach in KHSAA sanctioned games, so then this wouldn't apply if he were coaching in non-KHSAA games. That's my idea on it.

 

I am surprised that no one has really moved on down there. It'd be hard to sit out an entire year. Then again, they may have something up their sleeve, which is why not everyone has moved on.

 

The fact that Rhodes is STILL at Cordia, with his team intact, should tell us something. When all of those KHSAA findings were announced a few months ago, did anyone think that would be the case? Probably not. I know I didn't.......

I know I have seen a few pictures from Cordia practices/workouts on Facebook and Twitter. I just wonder what they are practicing for?

I know I have seen a few pictures from Cordia practices/workouts on Facebook and Twitter. I just wonder what they are practicing for?

 

Who all is still with them? What surprises me is Rhodes is still there.

Who all is still with them? What surprises me is Rhodes is still there.

 

I'm not sure who all is there as far as players.

That's what I was wondering. Who is on the roster?

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.