Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cordia 2014/2015

Featured Replies

What's wrong with those posts?

 

That's what I want to know.

  • Replies 136
  • Views 18.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just that the defenses I'd alluded to them having might not be such a joke. If it were, this whole thing would have been resolved long, long ago.

 

Let's be real, if the hammer gets dropped on Cordia but the transfers at a place like Scott County are eligible, then how is that going to look if Cordia fights it in Court? They've already beaten the KHSAA in Court twice. Like spindoc said, no ruling by a Judge on the KHSAA would be surprising.

 

How many other schools do you think are nervous if Cordia really gets the hammer dropped on them. It's not just about Cordia, and it never has been.

 

 

Again, wait until it all comes out before you break your arm patting yourself on the back. Could end up with egg on your face.

 

 

Again.

I'm not sure any other schools have an entire roster made up of transfers so they probably aren't very nervous. I'll be interested to see how it plays out. If Cordia wins their appeal, the KHSAA should just make every kid in the state eligible and roll with it.

Again, wait until it all comes out before you break your arm patting yourself on the back. Could end up with egg on your face.

 

 

Again.

 

 

Ah, stuff happens. I guess we'll see. Regardless, I think we'll have awhile to talk about this before anything is fully resolved.

Ah, stuff happens. I guess we'll see. Regardless, I think we'll have awhile to talk about this before anything is fully resolved.

 

Yep.

From Riherds/KHSAA site

Roster: [TABLE=class: roster_table]

[TR]

[TH]#[/TH]

[TH]Name[/TH]

[TH]Position[/TH]

[TH]Yr.[/TH]

[TH]#[/TH]

[TH]Name[/TH]

[TH]Position[/TH]

[TH]Yr.[/TH]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=align: center]3[/TD]

[TD]Zeke Biallas[/TD]

[TD]Forward[/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD=align: center]31[/TD]

[TD]Richard Chapman[/TD]

[TD]Forward[/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=align: center]5[/TD]

[TD]Ajenee Chisolm[/TD]

[TD]Guard[/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD=align: center]35[/TD]

[TD]Justin Cornett[/TD]

[TD]Forward[/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=align: center]20[/TD]

[TD]Austin Combs[/TD]

[TD]Guard[/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD=align: center]55[/TD]

[TD]Oumar Keita[/TD]

[TD]Center[/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

Find errors? Tell the coach![/TABLE]

 

 

Latest Stats Report: (School has not reported stats so far this season) [TABLE=class: team_score_table]

Return to latest scores for 2014/15 KY Boys Basketball [TR=bgcolor: black]

[TH]dot.gif

DATE[/TH]

[TH]dot.gif

OPPONENT[/TH]

[TH]dot.gif

SITE[/TH]

[TH=colspan: 3]dot.gif

SCORE[/TH]

[TH]STATS?[/TH]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR=class: schedule-odd]

[TD=width: 10%]Dec 16, 14[/TD]

[TD]Letcher County Central[/TD]

[TD=class: schedule-loc]home[/TD]

[TD=colspan: 2][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD=width: 10%]7:30 PM[/TD]

[TD=class: team_score_comments][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR=class: schedule-even]

[TD=width: 10%]Jan 13, 15[/TD]

[TD]Jackson City[/TD]

[TD=class: schedule-loc][/TD]

[TD=colspan: 2][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD=width: 10%]7:30 PM[/TD]

[TD=class: team_score_comments]14th Region All "A" Classic[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR=class: schedule-odd]

[TD=width: 10%]Jan 20, 15[/TD]

[TD]Letcher County Central[/TD]

[TD=class: schedule-loc]away[/TD]

[TD=colspan: 2][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD=width: 10%]7:30 PM[/TD]

[TD=class: team_score_comments][/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

 

They had 7 seniors on the roster last year with 13 total varsity players listed. This just means that they havent updated anyone new that is currently enrolled @ Cordia that played on the F or JV teams that would be Varsity this year....... now as far as the schedule is concerned, I would say a heaping helping of those opponents removed them on their own will from a scheduled contest against Cordia & that is why the schedule looks so bare bones..... Tough thing will be that I would say a lot of those teams who were under contract to play them after hearing of the sanctions, dropped them immediately & went out looking for a replacement game to put in place of the Cordia game (not saying I blame them)

I'm not sure any other schools have an entire roster made up of transfers so they probably aren't very nervous. I'll be interested to see how it plays out. If Cordia wins their appeal, the KHSAA should just make every kid in the state eligible and roll with it.

 

Well you have a point. I guess some teams just poach a few star players from other teams in the state and put them with their own team, but those seem to be fine. I guess Cordia should have left a few hometown kids sitting on the bench so everything would have been fine with the KHSAA.

Well you have a point. I guess some teams just poach a few star players from other teams in the state and put them with their own team, but those seem to be fine. I guess Cordia should have left a few hometown kids sitting on the bench so everything would have been fine with the KHSAA.

 

Exactly. Two-three kids...ok. 11-12 kids...too much.

Today is the big day isn't it?

Today is the big day isn't it?

 

The calendar of events on the KHSAA website lists a "Special Board Meeting" for today, which is consistent with its prior news release that the sole purpose of the special meeting is to address Cordia's appeal.

The calendar of events on the KHSAA website lists a "Special Board Meeting" for today, which is consistent with its prior news release that the sole purpose of the special meeting is to address Cordia's appeal.

 

Is that a morning or afternoon meeting? I'll be interested to hear the outcome.

@combsbrothers5 · Oct 20

(2) KHSAA coaches from eastern ky. tell me officials have informed them to hold up on rescheduling Cordia games could a deal be in the works

Is that a morning or afternoon meeting? I'll be interested to hear the outcome.

 

I'm not sure, and the website does not specify a starting time.

 

I think a lot of people are interested to see what happens on this appeal. I hope they publicly issue news of the result immediately.

I'm not sure, and the website does not specify a starting time.

 

I think a lot of people are interested to see what happens on this appeal. I hope they publicly issue news of the result immediately.

 

Ira Combs said on Twitter that they won't announce a decision for 7-10 days. I hope that's not the case.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.