Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bats on planes.

Featured Replies

Is it safe to take your bat on a plane and put it under with your luggage?

I would think you would have to check it. I know you have to check your cleats, they won't let you carry them on the plane.

Is it safe to take your bat on a plane and put it under with your luggage?

 

In terms of, will it harm the bat? College teams do it every day.

In terms of, will it harm the bat? College teams do it every day.

I think he was think more like will it harm other people, but i could be wrong.

I think he was think more like will it harm other people, but i could be wrong.

and put it under with your luggage?

 

Didn't think so...

  • Author

I was wondering if the bat would be effected with the dramatic change in temperatures and pressure. Because the luggage compartment is not pressurized.

I was wondering if the bat would be effected with the dramatic change in temperatures and pressure. Because the luggage compartment is not pressurized.

 

This is just a guess but I don't it would hurt them because thousands are shipped via planes, I know some bats are frozen to give extra "pop" however I think that is just a ploy to get a little extra $, but maybe there is some scientific proof of it helping.

I would think you would have to check it. I know you have to check your cleats, they won't let you carry them on the plane.

 

Yeah, they send golf clubs through all the time!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.