BGP Fantasy Football League ~ Week Two

Godot

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A fair cop, I suppose. But in five years in this league that issue never came up for me. And like I said, it wouldn't have mattered. Anybody I picked up would have produced exactly as much as Newton did on Sunday.

I've done it to have the backup of my starter

Belt Collectors official statement:

"The Belt Collectors would like to thank Aaron Rodgers for all he has done for them. Aaron was always a class act with us. He never would tweet out stupid things to embarrass the organization. He showed up for work every week and is a shining example of a true professional. This was not an easy decision for us and we wish Aaron nothing but the best going forward. We will retire his jersey one day. Thanks for all you have done for us, Aaron. We'll always love you.

Ben Tate can kick rocks."

Belt Collectors official statement:

"The Belt Collectors would like to thank Aaron Rodgers for all he has done for them. Aaron was always a class act with us. He never would tweet out stupid things to embarrass the organization. He showed up for work every week and is a shining example of a true professional. This was not an easy decision for us and we wish Aaron nothing but the best going forward. We will retire his jersey one day. Thanks for all you have done for us, Aaron. We'll always love you.

Ben Tate can kick rocks."

:lol2:

We welcome Ben Tate and his brittle bones as long as Terrance West continues to play well.

If West stinks it up, Tate better get back on the field!

Rusty Ankles Get:

Aaron Rodgers and Ben tate

Belt Collectors Get:

Jay Cutler and Joique Bell

Quick thoughts....

kAnkles got the better end in the short term. Rodgers will pay big dividends all season. Big time upgrade.

The growing midsection belt collector may end up winning in the long run. If Cutler's receivers stay healthy(which they're not at the time of typing) he'll have good numbers and be a QB1. If not, QB3.

The RB's swing this trade. Tate has to stay healthy. Bell's going to put up some numbers, not sure they'll be consistent, but could be serviceable.

Pretty good trade for both teams. But going with the kAnkles with a slight edge

Quick thoughts....

kAnkles got the better end in the short term. Rodgers will pay big dividends all season. Big time upgrade.

The growing midsection belt collector may end up winning in the long run. If Cutler's receivers stay healthy(which they're not at the time of typing) he'll have good numbers and be a QB1. If not, QB3.

The RB's swing this trade. Tate has to stay healthy. Bell's going to put up some numbers, not sure they'll be consistent, but could be serviceable.

I couldn't pass it up. If Tate doesn't get healthy I have his backup who had 16/100 last week. I figured with Rodgers I had 3 potential first round picks in Arian Foster, Calvin Johnson and Aaron Rodgers...if Foster can get even close to what he used to be.

I like Joique Bell a lot...but couldn't pass up the shot at Rodgers. Just hope he stays healthy and plays better than he did vs. the defending champs.

Quick thoughts....

It was a gamble on my part and I really really hated to let Aaron go but you have to have some kind of consistency at RB in this league to win and I had to do something. Hopefully Cutler and Bell can bring me some consistency and stability. I feel like my team is better than what it was before the trade but time will tell.

Brown just carried the ball for 9 yards and will get zero points out of it. The same amount as someone would get if they sat out a game. That makes no sense to me. I don't understand why we don't use decimal scoring. Maybe next year. :irked:

:stop::cry:

:lol:

Brown just carried the ball for 9 yards and will get zero points out of it. The same amount as someone would get if they sat out a game. That makes no sense to me. I don't understand why we don't use decimal scoring. Maybe next year. :irked:
But on his next carry when he gets another yard he will get a point. :whistling: