Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Covington Catholic 41 Dixie Heights 7

Featured Replies

you went to a CCH/Dixie game?

 

Yes I did I watch a lot of football games.

  • Replies 129
  • Views 11k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1924358_926834777326572_5851707937790492591_n.jpg

 

 

All other game photos here:

 

Are the Colonel crazies all CovCath students?

I understand the comments about the play, but I have another question........why would cch Show we have that play at that score? Now others can prepare for it........

 

They've run that play once in almost every game since last year. Anybody with film would know they have it.

Dixie has 3 D1 commits. Two of them are Hedger and Johnson. I can't remember the third. For a team with this personnel and a Sr. QB, this result is flat out embarrassing. Two punt returns for TDs on ridiculously poor tacking. Penalties killing drives. Moore throwing passes to yard markers. This team has a 6' 5" D1 TE. i think he caught 1 pass.

 

With HHS laying an egg last night, CCH should be the favorite in 4A, and #1 in NKy.

Highllands laid an egg? You do not have to have running clock every game do you?

Are the Colonel crazies all CovCath students?

 

They are.....that is why they have a much larger contingent during basketball games......

Are the Colonel crazies all CovCath students?

 

I once saw them allow Jeff Ruby to sit in but then again who wouldn't.

I once saw them allow Jeff Ruby to sit in but then again who wouldn't.

 

I wouldn't. Guy is an opportunist. He moves on. Did it with Colerain. Never passes up an opportunity to promote Jeff Ruby. Good food but spare me the rest.

 

Great win for Cov Cath. Keep it going.

Great game for the Blue Colonels. I still think Dixie will be a team to be reckoned with later in the season. I wish them well the rest of the season. This is the only game where I do not root for the Red Colonels. I know a lot of the families.

 

Also, I think that the Blue Colonels showed some toughness today.

 

Next week it's Moeller. Go Colonels.

They are.....that is why they have a much larger contingent during basketball games......

 

So they have a couple kids that are already balding? Not hating I am bald.

Highllands laid an egg? You do not have to have running clock every game do you?

 

With all due respect JOAT the final 3 Qtrs last night left a lot to be desired. With that said, the blueboys will have to get over the mental edge the Birds have after all of the consecutive wins. Should be a doozy.

I thought the Colonels D was really good, fast and aggressive today.

 

I thought their O was....ehh.

 

3 different receivers dropped TD passes that would have gone for about 70, 60, and 40 yards.

 

Can't have that(hardly news in that statement).

 

Running game looked solid.

  • Author
So they have a couple kids that are already balding? Not hating I am bald.

 

Wouldn't be the first time. There was a guy in my class whose parents got him Rogaine as a graduation present.

  • Author

Saw Joe Walter in the stands today. Anyone know if his son is playing on the freshman team? Or is he gonna stick to roundball?

Saw Joe Walter in the stands today. Anyone know if his son is playing on the freshman team? Or is he gonna stick to roundball?

 

Yes he is playing football

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.