Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Covington Catholic 41 Dixie Heights 7

Featured Replies

First it was the promoters fault. Now you are trying to come across that gov Cathy is so holy and upstanding. .

 

Cathy? From Ft Mitchell? Oh, many dudes know her. "Holy" isn't the word we'd use and she's never standing up.

 

But maybe I've got the wrong Cathy.

  • Replies 129
  • Views 11k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Cathy? From Ft Mitchell? Oh, many dudes know her. "Holy" isn't the word we'd use and she's never standing up.

 

But maybe I've got the wrong Cathy.

 

Actually she likes standing up too. She's no one trick pony.

There is more to it than just this most recent result. Have you been paying attention to the recent freshman and jv teams HHS has been fielding the last 2 years? Definitely a sharp drop off in talent. Throw in that HHS is now, from what I understand, basically closed enrollment and you have the formula for decline. One has to speculate if Mueller saw this coming.

 

Not sure of your school but HHS has never hung it's hat on how good or bad their freshman teams are, it's where they're at as jrs and Srs. The open enrollment resulted in at most a couple kids per grade. If you're counting on that to close the gap with them you're going to be disappointed.

Not sure of your school but HHS has never hung it's hat on how good or bad their freshman teams are, it's where they're at as jrs and Srs. The open enrollment resulted in at most a couple kids per grade. If you're counting on that to close the gap with them you're going to be disappointed.

 

Very true. Anybody who has followed Ryle's program knows that developmental level football success , or lack thereof, is generally not a predictor of success at the varsity level. But with Ryle, you can see the talent is there. I have not seen the same level of talent at the developmental level the last two years that I saw 5 and 6 years ago from HHS.

I'll believe in the drop in talent at Highlands when I see it. Until then, I'm going to think they have one heck of a team.

Cathy? From Ft Mitchell? Oh, many dudes know her. "Holy" isn't the word we'd use and she's never standing up.

 

But maybe I've got the wrong Cathy.

 

Cathy's cousin is Jake from State Farm.

How Can you say Cov Cath beating Dixie is a statement game for CC?

I'd say this was a statement game by CCH.
How Can you say Cov Cath beating Dixie is a statement game for CC?

 

The manner they dominated what was considered a pretty good team going into the game.

I once saw them allow Jeff Ruby to sit in but then again who wouldn't.

 

Creepy!

It was said in jest. I certainly don't want to see anyone hurt on any team in any game.

 

Just like your other 225 posts. Gets old my friend!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.