Glasgow 23 Mercer County 14

Motivation

:eek: Didn't see this one coming, but I know nothing about Glasgow.

I don't know the stats but I would be willing to bet Mercer had over 150 yards in penalties, maybe close to 200.

I applaud the effort of the Mercer kids stepping in for the injured kids but if they don't get healthy real quick it's going to be a long season.

They also had several turnovers.

:eek: Didn't see this one coming, but I know nothing about Glasgow.

Really? Glasgow has a DI-A committed RB and is probably bigger than Mercer at every position. Mercer is very well coached, but so is Glasgow. Not surprising at all to me.

Really? Glasgow has a DI-A committed RB and is probably bigger than Mercer at every position. Mercer is very well coached, but so is Glasgow. Not surprising at all to me.

Really. Sorry I'm not up on Glasgow football.

I don't know the stats but I would be willing to bet Mercer had over 150 yards in penalties, maybe close to 200.

I applaud the effort of the Mercer kids stepping in for the injured kids but if they don't get healthy real quick it's going to be a long season.

They also had several turnovers.

105 penalty yards on offense alone.

Agreed. I don't know much about Glasgow but I know enough to know that this game would tell us a lot about Mercer County this season. Glasgow has an above average program and this victory is not surprising to me at all. Mercer County does have a lot of room for improvement.