Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Dixie Heights/Covington Catholic Predictions

Who do you think wins this game? 67 members have voted

  1. 1. Who do you think wins this game?

    • Dixie
      23%
      16
    • Covington Catholic
      76%
      51

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

I'll be up in NKY this weekend, so I'm gonna be at the game on Saturday. Can we get a roll call and/or meeting place for folks who intend to be there?

  • Replies 126
  • Views 11.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He ran a 6.60 in the 60 earlier this summer.... Of course that was without full pads on. Ethan Harrison can flat fly.

 

Should be a great early season contest.

 

That is fast, but not fast enough to cover receivers on both sides of the field........I think it will be somewhat close until the second half when Dixie D starts getting worn down.......CCH over Dixie by 14.......

Forecast for Saturday is 90.

 

10:00?

 

If you are going to move it make it 8!

I'll be up in NKY this weekend, so I'm gonna be at the game on Saturday. Can we get a roll call and/or meeting place for folks who intend to be there?

I will be there.

 

I like the breakfast idea that was being tossed around last week.

 

I'm sure Clyde will be there, and if Mentsch doesn't have soccer games I will drag his butt there. I know Content1 will be there and nkuclubbaseball should be there.

 

I'd love to see oldbird out there again

Forecast for Saturday is 90.

 

10:00?

Better make it 8:30 am if you want to finish the game.

I will be there.

 

I like the breakfast idea that was being tossed around last week.

 

I'm sure Clyde will be there, and if Mentsch doesn't have soccer games I will drag his butt there. I know Content1 will be there and nkuclubbaseball should be there.

 

I'd love to see oldbird out there again

 

I unfortunately will be out of town with my brother on college visits. I'll be relying on you folks to provide updates either via BGP or text message.

Reminder to all: This game is part of the Skyline Showdown thing run by Tom Gamble. The tickets are $6 presale and $8 at the gate instead of $5.

Reminder to all: This game is part of the Skyline Showdown thing run by Tom Gamble. The tickets are $6 presale and $8 at the gate instead of $5.

 

Any idea if they are taking KHSAA passes?

Forecast for Saturday is 90.

 

10:00?

 

Per the National Weather Service which is what the local news utilizes....calling for a high of 85 with a chance of showers and thunderstorms.

 

National Weather Service

 

I'll split pandas 8a and last Saturdays 10a Boone start and predict a 9a start. Or we could always play at Dixie on Friday night and eliminate the heat concern all together. :lol2:

Any idea if they are taking KHSAA passes?

 

CCH announced that since CCH is the host, they will be accepting season passes.......Came in the team email.

CovCath 34 Dixie 27

Dixie corrects past mistakes. Limits CCH to less than 300 total yards total offence. 30 -14 Dixie

Dixie corrects past mistakes. Limits CCH to less than 300 total yards total offence. 30 -14 Dixie

 

If you split the TOP in half that's 24 minutes for each color of Colonel. 300 yards equates to about 12 yards gained per minute for CCH. That's a fair chunk and doubtful I would consider that as limited IMO.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.