Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Dixie Heights/Covington Catholic Predictions

Who do you think wins this game? 67 members have voted

  1. 1. Who do you think wins this game?

    • Dixie
      23%
      16
    • Covington Catholic
      76%
      51

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Yep. I'm an alum who's been pretty close to the team over the past couple years

  • Replies 126
  • Views 11.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Agree to disagree. We all have different definitions of toughness.

Agree to disagree. We all have different definitions of toughness.

 

This team is tough as nails. Not as big as they usually are but that is irrelevant.

I hope your right. But we shall see

  • Author

So who is bringing the breakfast I plan on being at the game tomorrow.

I've got pre-game responsibilities but I highly recommend Reality Tuesdays for a coffee and good pastries to choose from. I know a few folks met up at Frischs last week! Enjoy the game...

So who is bringing the breakfast I plan on being at the game tomorrow.

 

Whoa whoa whoa...I'm gonna meet THE uk#1fan tomorrow??

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.