Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Dixie Heights/Covington Catholic Predictions

Who do you think wins this game? 67 members have voted

  1. 1. Who do you think wins this game?

    • Dixie
      23%
      16
    • Covington Catholic
      76%
      51

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Who do you think wins and why?

  • Replies 126
  • Views 11.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Author

What happened to all the Dixie fans? Season already over before it started?

I'll take the Red Colonels over the Blue Colonels 28 - 21 as Cov Cath gets knocked down from its traditional #2 standing in NKy.

  • Author
I'll take the Red Colonels over the Blue Colonels 28 - 21 as Cov Cath gets knocked down from its traditional #2 standing in NKy.

 

No way! Dixie won't be able to keep up with CovCath.

Cov Cath wins. Should be a very good game. Cov Cath will have to play well to win and so will Dixie. I posted earlier that Dixie is going to be very good, but CCH is also very good.

 

I'm a Blue Colonel fan whenever these two teams meet. No doubt will be very physical and in the end CCH win. Good luck to both teams and the kids I coached in peewee on both teams.

 

Go Blue Colonels!

......

 

Blue > Red

 

Tip of the kango to you Mentsch. Looking forward to next Saturday! Message you in a few...

 

Go Dixie!!!

Looks like 2 Saturdays in a row I will be watching CCH game.

Looks like 2 Saturdays in a row I will be watching CCH game.

 

I really don't want to have to see you devour a hot dog like that ever again...

  • Author
I really don't want to have to see you devour a hot dog like that ever again...

 

Did you 2 have a nice date?

I really don't want to have to see you devour a hot dog like that ever again...

 

It did have sour kraut on it.

Did you 2 have a nice date?
you are buying next week.
Did you 2 have a nice date?

 

Atta boy...knew it would take a weiner to get your mind off of SK!

CCH is 33-7 against Dixie lifetime with the last loss coming in 2007.

 

Two weeks ago I would have said the little Colonels take this one. But after seeing CCH, I think the Blue Colonels win this one. There was a lot of Dixie people at the CCH game today and heard from a couple of them that Dixie did not look as sharp as they should have last night. Dixie has a really tough D but I have trouble seeing the Dixie DBs being able to keep up with the CCH receivers. Dixie is going to have to keep their safeties back and need their corners to give a good buffer zone to stop the deep ball. I would not be horribly surprised with Dixie wins this one though. But at the same time I don't know how many times Dixie has come out and just shot themselves in the foot against CCH.

 

34-23 CCH win

  • Author
Atta boy...knew it would take a weiner to get your mind off of SK!

 

I like burgers!

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.