Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Dixie Heights/Covington Catholic Predictions

Who do you think wins this game? 67 members have voted

  1. 1. Who do you think wins this game?

    • Dixie
      23%
      16
    • Covington Catholic
      76%
      51

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

I said this summer this may be one of the best games in NKY this year and I do believe it will live up to the billing. Both are very talented. I hope it doesn't get moved to 10AM.

  • Replies 126
  • Views 11.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Dixie surprises many and comes out on top in this one. It'll be close but I think Red beats Blue.

 

And for those saying Dixie's corners can't keep up with the CCH WRs, I think it's possible the fastest kid on the field will be one of the Dixie CBs.

CCH-35

Dixie-21

Dixe Heights 21

covcath 14

 

:thumb:

Should be a great game. Curious to see how Drew Moore developed his passing game over the off season. Not ready to predict a score yet but believe that CovCath will win this one.

  • Author
Should be a great game. Curious to see how Drew Moore developed his passing game over the off season. Not ready to predict a score yet but believe that CovCath will win this one.

 

After watching the Dixie/Cooper scrimmage I think he is a better threat with his feet.

After watching the Dixie/Cooper scrimmage I think he is a better threat with his feet.

 

Always has been a threat running the ball. Was hoping he had developed his throwing to make him more of a threat.

Always has been a threat running the ball. Was hoping he had developed his throwing to make him more of a threat.

 

Moore did throw one deep ball for a nice TD on a Go route at the Cooper scrimmage. Ball was probably 50 yds in the air.

Does Dixie have many players going both ways?

 

I see it being close in the first half with the good guys pulling away in the second.

 

I'm guessing something like 35-14.

  • Author

Dixie plays way to many kids both ways to ever be a contender in 6A.

Always has been a threat running the ball. Was hoping he had developed his throwing to make him more of a threat.

 

I think the problem is whether or not Red Colonels developed any receivers for him to throw to. I had heard they were rather thin in that area. Being that this is the Blue Colonels 2nd game of the season at home and Dixie's first game of the season, CovCath gets the win. But I'll be rooting for the Red Colonels.

I think the problem is whether or not Red Colonels developed any receivers for him to throw to. I had heard they were rather thin in that area. Being that this is the Blue Colonels 2nd game of the season at home and Dixie's first game of the season, CovCath gets the win. But I'll be rooting for the Red Colonels.

 

And your logic here is.........?

Dixie plays way to many kids both ways to ever be a contender in 6A.

 

Are the numbers down for Dixie? This was an issue with the previous coaching staff.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.