Dixie 75 Lloyd 60

Huge Congrats to the Dixie Lady Colonels! It has been a tough season for the team, but some inspiring words from the seniors last night before the game , helped them to realize they could become back to back District 34 champions. They did it!!! "They played with their heart, they played with their head, they played together, and they played to win!" Good luck in Regionals. I do think Lloyd could hold classes on Team Spirit!!! Their fans truly support their team!! Good Luck Lady Juggs!!

Who thinks Dixie might just surprise the 9th District !!!???

Yes, the Lloyd crowd for last night's game was bigger than any of their boy's games. I think it actually outdid the Dixie student section. Dixie played well, and scoring 75 point opposed to 41 three nights earlier really helped them. Both teams played good. Now on to the next level. Good luck to both teams.

One of the closer 34th championships in the last decades...Congrats to the Colonels...

I'm sure the last decades have seen closer district finals than 15 points. :creepy:

Lloyd has some talented girls...

2001 was probably one of the closest. 48-47 Dixie over Calvary. Other than that, it was 8+ most of the other years. However, the game did seem a little closer than 15 points. When Bowman and the Millers are on for Dixie, they are a tough team to beat.

Maybe you meant one of the closer finals in the last decade:D . Couldn't tell you if that's the case.

As for Lloyd, they have some pretty good talent, but their coaching staff is still looking for clue one.