Congrats to Shelby Graybill and Coach Coffey

Great job. Did Shelby hone her skills in the Campbell Rural League?

She definitely learned everything from Highlands Coaches which is why Highlands is the best!

Yes I am joking the Homer in me came out!

The key to that young ladies success is she is a HARD WORKER and has very supportive parents that travels all over with her, along with some great coaching over the years! I don't remember Shelby ever playing in the Campbell County league she has been playing tournament ball for as long as I can remember. Good luck in California this week kid!

She definitely learned everything from Highlands Coaches which is why Highlands is the best!

Yes I am joking the Homer in me came out!

The key to that young ladies success is she is a HARD WORKER and has very supportive parents that travels all over with her, along with some great coaching over the years! I don't remember Shelby ever playing in the Campbell County league she has been playing tournament ball for as long as I can remember. Good luck in California this week kid!

She has an awesome work ethic. Great player and general pretty awesome young lady.

I can't count the # of times I would see her and dad over on the field working on something on the weekends.

I'd say mom & dad should be proud, but I know they are...