Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2014 NFL Draft: Updates/News

Featured Replies

I really liked it. Before the year started, Easley was projected as a top 10 pick in some places. While his injury history is a concern, the Patriots are one of the teams that have the luxury of being able to use a 1st round pick on a guy like him, and not have it hurt them if he can't get healthy. He's not going to be asked to come in from day 1 and be a major factor IMO.

 

High risk, high reward.

  • Replies 350
  • Views 41.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
High risk, high reward.

 

See, I see it more of no risk, high reward. If it doesn't pan out, what have the Pats lost? They don't have the glaring holes or weakness that most teams use the draft to address, they draft solely for depth most years.

See, I see it more of no risk, high reward. If it doesn't pan out, what have the Pats lost? They don't have the glaring holes or weakness that most teams use the draft to address, they draft solely for depth most years.

I sort of agree with this, but I really thought they might go for one of the big WR on the board.

I sort of agree with this, but I really thought they might go for one of the big WR on the board.

 

It wouldn't surprise me at all to see them complete a Mallett to Houston trade for the 33rd pick, and take Lee from USC. I agree, that if they have any "need" position, it's WR.

See, I see it more of no risk, high reward. If it doesn't pan out, what have the Pats lost? They don't have the glaring holes or weakness that most teams use the draft to address, they draft solely for depth most years.

 

I can agree with that. This kid is going to get good money and if he has one more knee injury, he is likely done. I thought they would have been better off with Latimer IMO.

I can agree with that. This kid is going to get good money and if he has one more knee injury, he is likely done. I thought they would have been better off with Latimer IMO.

Latimer is my favorite WR.

It wouldn't surprise me at all to see them complete a Mallett to Houston trade for the 33rd pick, and take Lee from USC. I agree, that if they have any "need" position, it's WR.

 

Very possible.

It's just annoying when no matter what the Browns do they are trashed on every possible website, social media, tv show, etc. Oh they took a QB high?! He's gonna suck like Weeden! Oh they didn't take a Qb, Hoyer stinks! No matter what, there is no winning. If the Browns suck so bad I don't know why anyone wastes their time to talk about them.

 

Hey there is mostly Bengal fans on this board, and we all been through the 90's and early 2000's. So no matter what people say about the Browns, it doesn't come close to the things people said and rightfully so said about the Bengals during those times.

 

The Browns are building a talented team though, I have said that for the last two years. I just hope they continue to not be able to find a good enough QB to go along with some of their talent.

Hey there is mostly Bengal fans on this board, and we all been through the 90's and early 2000's. So no matter what people say about the Browns, it doesn't come close to the things people said and rightfully so said about the Bengals during those times.

 

The Browns are building a talented team though, I have said that for the last two years. I just hope they continue to not be able to find a good enough QB to go along with some of their talent.

 

Yeah the weird thing is most people I hear trash the Browns a lot are Bengals fans... which of course makes no sense at all. If anyone would understand, you'd think it'd be them.

In round two I am hoping to see Dallas get one of these players.

 

[h=2]Demarcus Lawrence Def end Boise State[/h]

[h=2]Ra'Shede Hageman Def Tack Minn[/h]

Deone Bucannon Safety Washington State [h=4][/h]

They are absolutely not loaded. They have Josh Gordon. Greg Little, is not that good of an NFL receiver.

 

The have are loaded at WR.

 

80 Benjamin, Travis WR 5-10 175 24 3 Miami (Fla.)

13 Burleson, Nate WR 6-0 198 32 12 Nevada

88 Cooper, Josh WR 5-11 190 25 3 Oklahoma State

12 Gordon, Josh WR 6-3 225 23 3 Baylor

86 Gurley, Tori WR 6-4 230 26 1 South Carolina

16 Hawkins, Andrew WR 5-7 180 28 4 Toledo

11 Johnson, Charles WR 6-2 215 25 2 Grand Valley State

18 Little, Greg WR 6-2 220 24 4 North Carolina

89 Vernon, Conner WR 6-0 200 23 1 Duke

In round two I am hoping to see Dallas get one of these players.

 

[h=2]Demarcus Lawrence Def end Boise State[/h]

[h=2]Ra'Shede Hageman Def Tack Minn[/h]

Deone Bucannon Safety Washington State [h=4][/h]

 

I'll bet you all the money in the world they don't draft Bucannon....

The have are loaded at WR.

 

80 Benjamin, Travis WR 5-10 175 24 3 Miami (Fla.)

13 Burleson, Nate WR 6-0 198 32 12 Nevada

88 Cooper, Josh WR 5-11 190 25 3 Oklahoma State

12 Gordon, Josh WR 6-3 225 23 3 Baylor

86 Gurley, Tori WR 6-4 230 26 1 South Carolina

16 Hawkins, Andrew WR 5-7 180 28 4 Toledo

11 Johnson, Charles WR 6-2 215 25 2 Grand Valley State

18 Little, Greg WR 6-2 220 24 4 North Carolina

89 Vernon, Conner WR 6-0 200 23 1 Duke

 

Gordon is a stud. Hawkins is a fine slot/#4 guy. The rest are very marginal NFL talents.

NFL.com released a 2nd round mock draft. Has Carlos Hyde going to Houston. Marquise Lee to Cleveland which I would hate as a Bengals fan. Has the Bengals taking Kony Ealy which I wouldn't be against since most had him with a 1st round grade and he could be a replacement for Johnson at DE.

NFL.com released a 2nd round mock draft. Has Carlos Hyde going to Houston. Marquise Lee to Cleveland which I would hate as a Bengals fan. Has the Bengals taking Kony Ealy which I wouldn't be against since most had him with a 1st round grade and he could be a replacement for Johnson at DE.

Maybe they'll get this round closer, because they were nowhere near the mark in round one once Clowney went off the board.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.