Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2014 NFL Draft: Updates/News

Featured Replies

  • Replies 350
  • Views 41.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

 

Still my belief that you all lost a gem. I think it will show down the road But hey you all have the guy you want now so rock on.

 

I was heartbroken when he left. And I don't dismiss his wins over Miami or Fla. In fact, I think the Strong era was a major turning point for our program. But I did think he let off the gas too early in games and as exciting as the defense was under him, the offense seemed to only be allowed to shine in really big games.

6 picks from the Bengals. Could they go RB since none of have gone? I would personally love the Martin kid and sure up at Center.

Deone Bucannon Safety Washington State still on the board.

I hope he hangs around so Dallas can get him in round three.

Deone Bucannon Safety Washington State still on the board.

I hope he hangs around so Dallas can get him in round three.

 

He was taken 27th...

Bengals on the clock...

Very pleased with the Bishop Sankey pick.

Cody Latimer doesn't have a suit but both arms are blinged out. :lol2:

Pats going QB?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.