May 9, 201412 yr Missed almost all of the draft due to Archery tourney yesterday and driving home last night...Getting a chance to look at it now this morning, I think My Rams, "Killed It" with those two first round picks!!! Rams D-line on pass rush will be flat out nasty...they already have the most combined sacks over the last two years. NFC West is going to be fun!!! Best offensive lineman in the draft and IMVHO the best defensive lineman in the draft as well.
May 9, 201412 yr I will laugh so hard if the Texans take Carr. Soooo happy they didnt get to draft Bridgewater.
May 9, 201412 yr In round two I am hoping to see Dallas get one of these players. [h=2]Demarcus Lawrence Def end Boise State[/h] [h=2]Ra'Shede Hageman Def Tack Minn[/h] Deone Bucannon Safety Washington State [h=4][/h] And who says dreams don't come true. They picked your dude
May 9, 201412 yr I guess they decided to stick to their game plan and not be deterred by today's news.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.