Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2014 NFL Draft: Updates/News

Featured Replies

Love it.

  • Replies 350
  • Views 41.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Until tonight, the last top 10 picks from the Big Ten were in 08. Jake Long at 1, Vernon Gholston at 6.

 

Oh, JA. Over the same time frame (2008 thru 2013), the SEC had 23 top 10 picks. :D

Oh' date=' JA. Over the same time frame (2008 thru 2013), the SEC had 23 top 10 picks. :D[/quote']

 

The churches in the Big 10 are rock solid.

Vikings trade up to #32, could be Teddy.

Be Teddy! I'm not a UL guy but he deserves to go in the first round!

Vikings take Teddy.

I think that's a great pick for Minnesota. I was sorta hoping he'd drop to Tampa in round 2.

I think that's a great pick for Minnesota. I was sorta hoping he'd drop to Tampa in round 2.

 

You and me, both. Oh, well.

This makes Houston's pick tomorrow night interesting. Will they draft another Carr?

This makes Houston's pick tomorrow night interesting. Will they draft another Carr?

 

Oh the irony

I think the Bucs take Carr with their next pick

 

I hope.

 

I hope.

 

Seems like I read somewhere Tampa is where Carr really wants

No UL fans around to celebrate... We will cheer for them, congrats Teddy!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.