Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2014 NFL Draft: Updates/News

Featured Replies

  • Replies 350
  • Views 41.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pro football talk saying Browns trying to get in front of Dallas to pick Johnny Football.

 

They said they got very close to taking the #11 pick but the Titans decided to keep it last minute.

Pro football talk saying Browns trying to get in front of Dallas to pick Johnny Football.

I hope they can.

 

Last time Browns took Brady Quinn, after trading with Dallas. Dallas was rumored to have wanted Quinn heading into that draft.

 

I think this will go the same way as far as the QB's goes.

 

I said Quinn would be a bust and I have said the same about J-Football.

I'm really hoping for Johnny to land in Dallas. The circus would be great and if he booms or busts, the media will be magnified.

  • Author

Honestly if Dallas picks Manziel they deserve to lose. Romo did great last year. They need to fix that defense.

Feels like Manziel is going through the Aaron Rodgers experience now. Without the light at the end of the tunnel.

 

Worked perfectly for Aaron.

Dallas on the clock...

Call the pick HB

I called it just not here. :lol2: I didn't want to read spoilers so I put down the phone.

Looks like a good corner may fall to Cincy. Shazier to Pitt.

Yikes Shazier is gonna be all over the field in Pitt.

Could Pryor or Dix fall to Cincy?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.