Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2014 NFL Draft: Updates/News

Featured Replies

  • Replies 350
  • Views 41.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Carlos Hyde.

Watching on ESPN and Ray Lewis is just terrible at this.

 

Yeah, not a fan.

Watching on ESPN and Ray Lewis is just terrible at this.
why are you watching espn?

Bengals on the clock... Has to be a corner.

why are you watching espn?

 

I really don't know. It's like every time I unmute I ask myself that question.

Until tonight, the last top 10 picks from the Big Ten were in 08. Jake Long at 1, Vernon Gholston at 6.

 

I had just looked this up. Still six years since the Big 10 has had a top 10 pick. Going back 10 years as stated by Clyde the Big 10 has had 8 top 10 picks. By comparison, the SEC has had 8 in the last 2 drafts.

I say Dennard to be the Bengals here.

Dennard is very smart and smooth. Basically the opposite of Kirkpatrick.

The last 1st round corner hasn't worked out. Do they go there again ?

I'm at work. What did the browns trade to get Manziel?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.