Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2014 NFL Draft: Updates/News

Featured Replies

It's draft day folks. Figured we'd go ahead and create the thread to post any draft news in the lead up to tonight. Couple of big story lines to the Draft.

 

 

1. Do the Texans take Clowney?

 

2. Who takes Manziel?

 

3. Do the Bucs making the biggest trading in trading up to 2?

  • Replies 350
  • Views 41.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
Is it over yet?

 

Haha. Not over until next opening kickoff. :lol2:

With obvious interest in who my team selects, I'm most interested in who takes Bridgewater.

I hope the Giants land Matthews, Donald or Haha Clinton-Dix. I trust them to draft well in the first round. It's the later rounds where they have struggled lately.

Mike Mayock has the Cowboys taking Manziel at #16.

 

He's got the Giants going with Eric Ebron at #12.

 

Has the Browns selecting Bridgewater at #26.

 

Bengals going with Donald at #24, and the Steelers going with Kyle Fuller.

 

Mike Mayock Has Manziel to the Cowboys

I dnt think the Giants will take Ebron but I won't be surprised if they do.

I cant wait to see my Buckeyes featured in Khalil Mack's tape.

Can you imagine the circus if Manziel ends up in Dallas?

Mike Mayock has the Cowboys taking Manziel at #16.

 

He's got the Giants going with Eric Ebron at #12.

 

Has the Browns selecting Bridgewater at #26.

 

Bengals going with Donald at #24, and the Steelers going with Kyle Fuller.

 

Mike Mayock Has Manziel to the Cowboys

 

Bridgewater at 26 would just amaze me but I guess he wouldn't be the first to fall, just don't remember if an early number 1 projection has ever fallen that far.

Mike Mayock has the Cowboys taking Manziel at #16.

 

He's got the Giants going with Eric Ebron at #12.

 

Has the Browns selecting Bridgewater at #26.

 

Bengals going with Donald at #24, and the Steelers going with Kyle Fuller.

 

Mike Mayock Has Manziel to the Cowboys

 

I haven't paid as much attention as normal, but from what I've heard, Donald would be a home run at #24.... If that were to happen, they might even trade the pick to someone who badly wants him. But I could also see them taking him. Can never have too many good defensive linemen.

Bridgewater at 26 would just amaze me but I guess he wouldn't be the first to fall, just don't remember if an early number 1 projection has ever fallen that far.

 

Aaron Rodgers was expected to go #1 the day of, and fell all the way to #24.

Aaron Rodgers was expected to go #1 the day of, and fell all the way to #24.

 

Wow, didn't remember he was projected 1st, I do remember them showing him a bunch that night. Thanks.

Wow, didn't remember he was projected 1st, I do remember them showing him a bunch that night. Thanks.

 

Many thought it was a lock until maybe a few hours before I believe.... Maybe not even that long.

Rumor the Giants would consider Manziel if he's available at 12. I don't believe it.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.