Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2014 NFL Draft: Updates/News

Featured Replies

  • Replies 350
  • Views 41.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
Watkins and Carr without question. You get the better QB and better WR IMO.

 

From the sounds of it however, Jake Matthews may be the guy at #4. That would be a total Browns move IMO.

 

Where did you see about the Browns drafting Matthews?

Where did you see about the Browns drafting Matthews?

 

A couple mock drafts I've seen recently have him going there.

Ian Rapoport tweeting that the Falcons are interested in moving up to the Browns pick if Mack is still on the board.

Looks like the Bucs aren't taking Manziel at 7 either. He could fall out of the top 10. If he does I fully expect the Browns to trade up for him.

 

Better get ahead of #16 because Jerry isn't going to pass on the chance at having Manziel playing in Jerry's world.

I think the trade scenario could be outstanding tonight.

Please anyone 1-15 take J.M.

I promise, it will not be 15.

Been at archery nationals today, any news on Rams and #2 pick?

I am hoping Dallas can get one of these players in round one

 

1) Ryan Shazier

2) Darqueze Dennard

3)Brandin Cooks

No clue....I'd guess the Texans pick at #33?

 

I just read it's speculated it's their 3rd rounder. That'd be a good move for the Texans

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.