Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2014 NFL Draft: Updates/News

Featured Replies

  • Replies 350
  • Views 41.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Stupid move by the Browns.

 

 

They had a chance to get an offensive playmaker and failed.

 

Who would you have rather had?

Gilbert is a PLAY MAKER. I am okay with the Browns pick. They have another pick to pick up a player on OFF.

Was hoping the Bucs would take Manziel but Evans is a good pick. I just don't see McCown as a long term answer at QB.

  • Author
Who would you have rather had?

 

Manziel.

  • Author

Mike Pettine wanted Gilbert for his defense.

 

Sad thing is Pettine won't last long enough in Cleveland for it to matter.

  • Author

Well the Vikings pick made the Browns pick look a little better.

Browns believe in Hoyer.

 

Or believe in Bridgewater or Carr more later.

Manziel might be waiting a while now.

 

Ten

Was hoping the Bucs would take Manziel but Evans is a good pick. I just don't see McCown as a long term answer at QB.

 

I don't see him as the answer either but Manziel was NOT the answer. At all.

Or believe in Bridgewater or Carr more later.

 

I really hope the Browns don't end up with Carr. I thinks he's going to be very very good.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.