Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2014 NFL Draft: Updates/News

Featured Replies

  • Author
You Browns fans are fun. :lol2: Gilbert is very good. Best CB in the draft is a reach IMO. Doesn't really fill a need either' date=' does he? Manziel? Ehh, I think he'll be a lot closer to Brady Quinn than Aaron Rodgers as far as QBs that fall in the draft go.[/quote']

He does fill the CB void opposite Haden and does for the cover scheme for the Browns defense.

  • Replies 350
  • Views 41.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

Hoping the Browns draft a WR with this pick.

They probably should. :lol2:

 

Sorry you aren't taking my posts about the Browns as the tongue in cheek comments that they are.

 

It's just annoying when no matter what the Browns do they are trashed on every possible website, social media, tv show, etc. Oh they took a QB high?! He's gonna suck like Weeden! Oh they didn't take a Qb, Hoyer stinks! No matter what, there is no winning. If the Browns suck so bad I don't know why anyone wastes their time to talk about them.

He does fill the CB void opposite Haden and does for the cover scheme for the Browns defense.

 

:thumb:

  • Author

I'm cautiously optimistic about the Browns this year. A lot of player improvement but the front office is still a joke IMO.

  • Author

Browns beat the Bengals at least once a year so there's at least that for us. :lol2:

Gilbert is not the best CB. I've seen no one say that he was. He may be the best cover corner. But Denard is the best overall CB.

 

I've seen a lot that say that he was... either way he is the best fit for the Browns with what they want to do, kind of like Kyle Fuller was for the Bears instead of Dennard.

It's just annoying when no matter what the Browns do they are trashed on every possible website, social media, tv show, etc. Oh they took a QB high?! He's gonna suck like Weeden! Oh they didn't take a Qb, Hoyer stinks! No matter what, there is no winning. If the Browns suck so bad I don't know why anyone wastes their time to talk about them.

 

Because there are so many ways to poke at them. Awful uniforms, poor front office, since 2000 have had 2 winning seasons, their fans think every year is "the year" and the list goes on. :deadhorse: :D

Makes me vomit every time a Buckeye gets drafted by Pittsburgh.

 

Me too. They're fat, get hammered and stabbed, only to find out later that they instigated the whole thing and the guys who stabbed him get off scott free. Buckeyes!:puke:

Assuming I've got this correct, the draft breakdown by conference:

 

SEC - 11

ACC - 4

B1G - 4

Pac12 - 3

Big 12 - 2

Big East/AAC (whatever it's called) - 5

MAC - 2

IND - 1

I think I was happier for Teddy than any other kid. I hope he has a solid career.

Assuming I've got this correct, the draft breakdown by conference:

 

SEC - 11

ACC - 4

B1G - 4

Pac12 - 3

Big 12 - 2

Big East/AAC (whatever it's called) - 5

MAC - 2

IND - 1

So, what do you think of your Pats' pick?
Because there are so many ways to poke at them. Awful uniforms, poor front office, since 2000 have had 2 winning seasons, their fans think every year is "the year" and the list goes on. :deadhorse: :D

 

I'm not sure what fans you know but any knowledgeable fan of the Browns that isn't thinking with their heart knows that outside of a couple seasons we have been back it was a long long long shot of being good. I do believe that they have a chance to be pretty good next season. Of course, every season I hear on the radio and other various places that "this is the year the Bengals go to the super bowl! They are going to turn that corner!" Point being, most people in every fan base is optimistic in the off season.

So, what do you think of your Pats' pick?

 

I really liked it. Before the year started, Easley was projected as a top 10 pick in some places. While his injury history is a concern, the Patriots are one of the teams that have the luxury of being able to use a 1st round pick on a guy like him, and not have it hurt them if he can't get healthy. He's not going to be asked to come in from day 1 and be a major factor IMO.

I'm not sure what fans you know but any knowledgeable fan of the Browns that isn't thinking with their heart knows that outside of a couple seasons we have been back it was a long long long shot of being good. I do believe that they have a chance to be pretty good next season. Of course, every season I hear on the radio and other various places that "this is the year the Bengals go to the super bowl! They are going to turn that corner!" Point being, most people in every fan base is optimistic in the off season.

 

I was just jokin with ya.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.