Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2014 NFL Draft: Updates/News

Featured Replies

Very glad that Cincinnati picked Dennard; they definitely needed a corner and I believe he was the best available. Cleveland should have taken Bridgewater over Manziel; draft workouts mean nothing. Minnesota made a wise choice trading for the final pick of the night.

  • Replies 350
  • Views 41.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 Cards in the first round. Impressive

 

First time for the Cards to have multiple picks in the first round.

I think the Bucs take Carr with their next pick

 

I'd be very surprised if they don't select a quarterback; I'm thinking Savage.

3 Cards in the first round. Impressive

 

That's why I've been saying for a while they are gonna miss that Strong guy a lol bit, even with his boring offense.

 

I'd be very surprised if they don't select a quarterback; I'm thinking Savage.

 

There's some sort of connection with Carr and the coaching staff

  • Author

I think the Browns may take Lee if he's available with the 3rd pick.

That's why I've been saying for a while they are gonna miss that Strong guy a lol bit, even with his boring offense.

 

On the other hand, he couldn't win the AAC title with three first-rounder players...

On the other hand' date=' he couldn't win the AAC title with three first-rounder players...[/quote']

 

Quick to dismiss him beating UF and Miami though. You UL people are something

To say I am pumped about the Browns would be an absolute understatement. Got the best corner in the draft (in most peoples eyes, yes bengal fans Dennard is very good too), acquired a first round pick and fourth round pick for next year, then used the pick we got from the Colts for Trent Richardson and the third round pick we got from the Steelers in a trade and picked up the QB I wanted all along. Wow! This is the most excitement I have felt as a Browns fan in a long time.

To say I am pumped about the Browns would be an absolute understatement. Got the best corner in the draft (in most peoples eyes, yes bengal fans Dennard is very good too), acquired a first round pick and fourth round pick for next year, then used the pick we got from the Colts for Trent Richardson and the third round pick we got from the Steelers in a trade and picked up the QB I wanted all along. Wow! This is the most excitement I have felt as a Browns fan in a long time.

 

You Browns fans are fun. :lol2:

 

Gilbert is very good. Best CB in the draft is a reach IMO. Doesn't really fill a need either, does he?

 

Manziel? Ehh, I think he'll be a lot closer to Brady Quinn than Aaron Rodgers as far as QBs that fall in the draft go.

I would love to see the vikings get back into the second round and take Jean-Baptiste from Nebraska or Desir from Lindenwood. Both big bruising corners able to go up against the likes of Megatron, Marshall, and Nelson.

I would love to see the vikings get back into the second round and take Jean-Baptiste from Nebraska or Desir from Lindenwood. Both big bruising corners able to go up against the likes of Megatron, Marshall, and Nelson.

 

I can't help but think that Lindenwood to Megatron is quite the jump...

I can't help but think that Lindenwood to Megatron is quite the jump...

 

Absolutely. I'm thinking more that he has a high ceiling rather than being able to be a shutdown corner from day 1.

Dallas for once made a good pick and decision. They didnt get caught up in the hype. Picked a good OL guy from ND. Good OL guys are valuable in in the nfl

I believe I heard this morning that if HOU selects a QB, it's much more likely to be Garappolo than Carr... Carr could end up in Tampa.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.