Elizabethtown 78 North Hardin 58

Do you know why Harris didnt play? Will he be back for the district championship?

Dunno, radio guy in E-Town said something about sickness, but I think it may go deeper than that. Probably shouldn't speculate too much yet. Radio said he should be back for JH game. Apparently, JH's Brandon Johnson may be out, though . . .

Without Harris for E-town (if he is out any longer) and Johnson for JH, this series is a toss-up and it also brings Bardstown back in to the picture as far as a regional contender.

Bardstown has not been playing real well. I would like to think they ahve a shot, but realistically, they are going to have to be a,ot more consistent in all phases to hope to compete with JH and E-Town, even sans those good guards.

Without Harris for E-town (if he is out any longer) and Johnson for JH, this series is a toss-up and it also brings Bardstown back in to the picture as far as a regional contender.

IMO, Bardstown cant win the region because they have no one down low to compete with Pettigrew, LeSage and other biggens'

IMO, Bardstown cant win the region because they have no one down low to compete with Pettigrew, LeSage and other biggens'

I agree that they have no one that can guard Pettigrew but LaSage is not an offensive threat. With Harris out for E-town and Johnson out for JH, Bardstown could put a ton of pressure on both teams guards.

I agree that they have no one that can guard Pettigrew but LaSage is not an offensive threat. With Harris out for E-town and Johnson out for JH, Bardstown could put a ton of pressure on both teams guards.

What is wrong with Harris?