Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Julius Randle declares...

Featured Replies

That he is leaving for the NBA, as expected. Good Luck Young Man!!!

 

BTW over 14,000 watching live on WKYT.Com

Official per presser.

 

Good luck big guy. :thumb:

This really the first time I've listened to the young man. Seems mature. Seems like a good kid.

Wishing him the best of luck with his future in the NBA. He was fun to watch with his knack of rebounding and his grit.

This really the first time I've listened to the young man. Seems mature. Seems like a good kid.

 

Same.

That he is leaving for the NBA, as expected. Good Luck Young Man!!!

 

BTW over 14,000 watching live on WKYT.Com

 

BBN need jobs. :lol:

BBN need jobs. :lol:

I've listened to the sports talk radio in Louisville since we moved. They discuss UK every single day. Each and every single day. I'm not sure who's more obsessed. BBN or Cards obsession with BBN.

I've listened to the sports talk radio in Louisville since we moved. They discuss UK every single day. Each and every single day. I'm not sure who's more obsessed. BBN or Cards obsession with BBN.

 

You know you just guaranteed that this will be a 10+ page thread.

I've listened to the sports talk radio in Louisville since we moved. They discuss UK every single day. Each and every single day. I'm not sure who's more obsessed. BBN or Cards obsession with BBN.

 

You know you just guaranteed that this will be a 10+ page thread.

 

:popcorn:

I'm not sure who's more obsessed. BBN or Cards obsession with BBN.

 

You know you just guaranteed that this will be a 10+ page thread.

 

Here you go everybody

 

Uh oh.jpg

Congratulations & best wishes to a great young man.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.