Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Julius Randle declares...

Featured Replies

Congratulations & best wishes to a great young man.

 

Are you talking about Julius or spindoc for opening that can of worms?

BBN need jobs. :lol:

 

No we just have jobs with computer access. Now drop some more fries before you get in trouble with your boss. :lol2:

Buddy text me and said that in an interview after his announcement, he said that UK was going to be deep and make another run next year. He must know something haha!

Personally and selfishly didn't want to see Julius go, he is a great player but great guy as well. He definitely made the right decision for him and his family, and I wish him nothing but the best. Thanks for the memories big fella

Buddy text me and said that in an interview after his announcement, he said that UK was going to be deep and make another run next year. He must know something haha!

 

If UK only loses two more players they will still be super deep next year. I'd be shocked if UK lost more than 2 more players. I wouldn't be surprised if the remaining players left all came back as well.

If UK only loses two more players they will still be super deep next year. I'd be shocked if UK lost more than 2 more players. I wouldn't be surprised if the remaining players left all came back as well.

 

My thoughts are the same. My buddy is one of those that hangs on every word someone says and tries to think of many scenarios. I'm beginning to feel strongly that the only two who leave have already announced.

Goldie, can you tell us your Julius story again and why you like him so much? I remember you talking about it when he committed but can't remember it.

Goldie, can you tell us your Julius story again and why you like him so much? I remember you talking about it when he committed but can't remember it.

 

 

I was at the Beach Ball tourney when GRC played in it, and my son had made me a list of players to watch. I went to the Portwood Christian game to watch Zack Peters that had committed to Kansas. I called my son at halftime and told him there was another player I was really impressed with, Sophomore....Julius Randle . Man was he a warrior. Just the kind of player I love. I kept up with him ever since then, just loved his game and his actions on and off the court. REALLY wanted him to come to UK. Why I posted the last picture of his announcement. I did a dance in my living room when he made that announcement....:lol2:

This really the first time I've listened to the young man. Seems mature. Seems like a good kid.

 

Are you saying he's well spoken?

I was at the Beach Ball tourney when GRC played in it, and my son had made me a list of players to watch. I went to the Portwood Christian game to watch Zack Peters that had committed to Kansas. I called my son at halftime and told him there was another player I was really impressed with, Sophomore....Julius Randle . Man was he a warrior. Just the kind of player I love. I kept up with him ever since then, just loved his game and his actions on and off the court. REALLY wanted him to come to UK. Why I posted the last picture of his announcement. I did a dance in my living room when he made that announcement....:lol2:

 

That's awesome! I think Cal needs to hire you as a scout

No we just have jobs with computer access. Now drop some more fries before you get in trouble with your boss. :lol2:

 

Hush it! Some of us are in Executive meetings making important decisions. Our fries are delivered to us. :D

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.