Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Reds at Pirates (4/21 thru 4/24)

Featured Replies

The Reds have won two series in a row. Yesterday the bottom half of the lineup certainly stepped up. Here's to winning their third series in a row.

 

Mike Leake takes the mound tonight.

  • Replies 625
  • Views 61.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How long does Meso stay in the 7 hole?

How long does Meso stay in the 7 hole?

 

If he's there today it's too long.

How long does Meso stay in the 7 hole?

 

Move him to cleanup, Bruce to the 3 spot, and drop Phillips to 7th.

Move him to cleanup, Bruce to the 3 spot, and drop Phillips to 7th.

 

Seems like they don't like doing the lefty-lefty combo like that with Votto and Bruce back to back.

Seems like they don't like doing the lefty-lefty combo like that with Votto and Bruce back to back.

 

Price has no problem with the lefty-lefty combo. Votto was 3 and Bruce was 4 at the beginning of the year before Votto moved to 2. The only time they weren't back to back was if there was a lefty starter on the bump for the opponent.

Move him to cleanup, Bruce to the 3 spot, and drop Phillips to 7th.

 

I'm sure that will go over well.

Move him to cleanup, Bruce to the 3 spot, and drop Phillips to 7th.

 

I'd much rather see Phillips hit leadoff than 7th.

 

If you're going to move anyone down in the order, it should be Hamilton.

If I'm Bryan Price, I start Heisey & bench Bruce tonight vs. Liriano.

 

Bruce was 0-11 against Liriano last year with 6 K's.

 

Heisey was 2-3 with a HR.

 

My lineup (won't happen).

 

1. Heisey - RF

2. Votto - 1B

3. Phillips - 2B

4. Frazier - 3B

5. Mesoraco - C

6. Ludwick - LF

7. Cozart - SS

8. Leake - P

9. Hamilton - CF

I'll go ahead and say that the redlegs will win 3 of 4. I think leake loses tonight, and then we beat volquez, morton, and wandy.

If I'm Bryan Price, I start Heisey & bench Bruce tonight vs. Liriano.

 

Bruce was 0-11 against Liriano last year with 6 K's.

 

Heisey was 2-3 with a HR.

 

My lineup (won't happen).

 

1. Heisey - RF

2. Votto - 1B

3. Phillips - 2B

4. Frazier - 3B

5. Mesoraco - C

6. Ludwick - LF

7. Cozart - SS

8. Leake - P

9. Hamilton - CF

Might go as far as putting Leake 7. A very PETA Tony-looking order if I say so myself.

Seems like they don't like doing the lefty-lefty combo like that with Votto and Bruce back to back.

 

Votto isn't left handed, theoretically.

I'd much rather see Phillips hit leadoff than 7th.

 

If you're going to move anyone down in the order, it should be Hamilton.

 

Hamilton hasn't been awful after his awful start. He's fine.

.......

 

I love quirky stats: the Reds haven't won on a Monday all year (0-3), so tonight they try and "buc" the trend. The flip-side is they are undefeated on Wednesdays (3-0) and Sundays (3-0) -- love those get-away days (yes, one of those Weds games wasn't a get-away day). In addition to Mondays, the Reds are also winless on Saturdays (0-3) and Thursdays (0-1).

 

Would be huge if the Reds can win 4 of the next 7!!

I'd much rather see Phillips hit leadoff than 7th.

 

If you're going to move anyone down in the order, it should be Hamilton.

 

Yeah, that's what you want to do with a young top prospect getting comfortable in his role...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.