Mowing?

TTS_JF

Anybody know who I could hire to clean up sticks, tree limbs and possibly use a chain saw to cut up some limbs that fell out of the top of my neighbor's small tree across a common fence into my yard, then haul it all away? Need someone in the Ft. Mitchell area. I'm physically unable to do this for myself. Sure would appreciate any suggestions on someone who would be reasonable.

I would have been your man about 20-25 years ago.

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know what you mean LB.

I need to find somebody before The grass gets any higher.

Check the local county newspaper for lawn care ads or drive your neighborhood this afternoon looking out for hs kids mowing. One, you get to verify their quality by how their doing and two I'd like to think they'd like to make extra $$$ helping you.

Anybody know who I could hire to clean up sticks, tree limbs and possibly use a chain saw to cut up some limbs that fell out of the top of my neighbor's small tree across a common fence into my yard, then haul it all away? Need someone in the Ft. Mitchell area. I'm physically unable to do this for myself. Sure would appreciate any suggestions on someone who would be reasonable.

Look on Craigslist. Lots of people looking for that kind of work.

I mowed my mother's lawn yesterday. Two riding mowers with dead batteries and no jumper cables. The other option was a push mower, a push mower with a broken self-propel system. It was a rough day but very satisfying. I've never seen so much destruction by moles in my lifetime. They absolutely destroyed her lawn this winter.

Worked in the yard yesterday cleaning out flower beds; I

bought 2 new trees to plant this week and also going to get

all new flowers to put down and mulch hopefully Thursday &

Friday before Easter.

• 1 year later...