Mowing?

TTS_JF

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anybody know of a good place to get lawnmower maintenance done on a Craftsman mower? It's not too old and I do basic maintenance myself (gas, oil, keep it clean). However, I'm having more trouble than usual starting it tonight (even after letting it sit several minutes). Should I go to Sears or someplace else? I live in Taylor Mill. I'm not very handy. I don't want to spend a lot of time on this. I don't want my lawnmower to sit in somebody's garage for multiple weeks before getting addressed. I'm going to pay a kid to cut my grass (but only this time or so because I like the exercise myself).

Mine will still be wet. I will get it for the 2nd time tomorrow.

You didn't wait did ya? :lol2:

Mine was a nightmare, but I got through it. My back yard is a hill, which I usually only cut every other time. Last night was the 1st time I did this year, never again. Dang thing was up to my knees in places.

You didn't wait did ya? :lol2:

Mine was a nightmare, but I got through it. My back yard is a hill, which I usually only cut every other time. Last night was the 1st time I did this year, never again. Dang thing was up to my knees in places.

Yeah I waited. :lol2: It might not be dry enough for a while. I'll have to hire someone with a bush hog.

Anybody know of a good place to get lawnmower maintenance done on a Craftsman mower? It's not too old and I do basic maintenance myself (gas, oil, keep it clean). However, I'm having more trouble than usual starting it tonight (even after letting it sit several minutes). Should I go to Sears or someplace else? I live in Taylor Mill. I'm not very handy. I don't want to spend a lot of time on this. I don't want my lawnmower to sit in somebody's garage for multiple weeks before getting addressed. I'm going to pay a kid to cut my grass (but only this time or so because I like the exercise myself).

Theses guys have always done a good job for me. Might be a little busy this time of year.

Mower Express Inc

1007 Monmouth St, Newport, KY 41071

(859) 261-6694