Mowing?

TTS_JF

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I mowed for the first time 3/31 just the front & side yard. I picked up limbs out of the backyard today(the front & side still looks good). I managed to run to Lowe's to pickup mulch for the flowers & shrubs(good deal 5 for $10 on the premium that usually goes for $3.33 a bag) picked up some Scott's Turf Builder(weed, feed & crab grass preventer) waiting until next week to apply it. It was good to be outside working in the yard today kinda blows my mind snow is in the forecast for tomorrow.:idunno:

I have a strict Final Four policy...aka I never mow until the Final Four is completed. That being said, due to vacation, weather, etc...I haven't mowed yet. I guess I'll get to it just after this cold front moves out.

I have a strict Final Four policy...aka I never mow until the Final Four is completed. That being said, due to vacation, weather, etc...I haven't mowed yet. I guess I'll get to it just after this cold front moves out.

I love this policy. Very similar to mine. Refuse to mow before April.

I need to get mine tomorrow. Still too wet. I'll be gone Weds/Thurs and if I wait it will be too long. Did fertilize Saturday using the 6 wheeler and a pull behind spreader. Did not do too much damage to the yard. But trying to yank out an old lilac bush with my jeep tore it up a bit.

I'll be cutting tomorrow or Thursday for the first time this year.

Tomorrow is the day for me. Always dread this part of Spring. :lol2:

If it stays dry I will give it a go this weekend. :irked:

Tomorrow is Getslow's birthday, so let's all just mow tomorrow since it's a miserable day anyway.