How is your mood tonight?

newarkcatholicfan

The ONLY thing upsetting about tonight for me?

Had UK won......this was made for an ESPN 30 for 30. And, given that these are the lowest (or highest, however you look at it) seeded teams to ever make it to the Title Game, it still could be.

...but, IF UK had won....this was NC State in 83, Nova in 85, Fab Five in 92 and 93 like.....talked about FOREVER.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My one thought after watching the game last night is I hate

that the tournament is over. By far one of the better NCAA

tournaments of the past few years and I love the tourny every

year.

UK has nothing to hang there head about.

Did you graduate from UConn or something? I thought you were a big OSU supporter...

Let the guy roll, he has nothing else to cheer for. Not a person on here would want to change places with him.

Edited by hoops5
rule 8

Before I joined this site, I was a gigantic Kentucky fan.

So many of those on here or were on here have made me root against them almost every night, especially in basketball.

I can not stand U.Conn.

LOL! Are you serious? Sad!

I know a way to avoid the UK crazies. Leave!

Before I joined this site, I was a gigantic Kentucky fan.

So many of those on here or were on here have made me root against them almost every night, especially in basketball.

I can not stand U.Conn.

Excuse me, but if what you say is true, your reaction says a lot, a whole lot, more about you than it does about the UK fans that have made you root against UK.

First, it is extremely sophomoric to turn against a program, any program, because of its fans. I've read people say they won't root for Highlands because of some fans on here and other sites. That's sheer silliness. My guess is that you didn't become a "gigantic Kentucky fan" because of reasonable UK fans. So to later turn against UK because of some fans is, well sophomoric.

Second, who in their right mind would join a website focused on Kentucky sports and not expect to find some way over the top UK fans? It would be like me joining an Ohio sports website and becoming upset that there were over the top OSU fans. Heck, I'd expect it and it wouldn't affect my thoughts on OSU football one bit.

Third, for someone that each year asks BGPers for help collecting links to newspaper articles on Ky. high school football and information about Kentucky high school football players, your strongly stated distain for UK isn't going to help you very much. That's not very bright.

But play on if you must.

Did UK play in the last game of the season? Or did I dream that? NCF makes me laugh, and for that I say thanks. And I wish Aaron Craft had some more eligibility. I enjoyed watching him play for so long, with the tournament the obvious exceptions.

I know it's hard to believe after living in the Commonwealth for the vast majority of my life, but I'm not a die-hard Wildcat fan. I can take them or leave them. I was happy - as much for Darius as anything else - when the Cats won two years ago.

I've said it before and I'll say it again. I don't "hate" anyone or any team. That's much too strong a word. Heck, if I hated everyone or every team that beat one of my teams, I'd have no room for anything else. That HAS to be unhealthy.

Anyone who claims to have been a "gigantic" fan who now cheers against the team he was a fan of...just because of some bad fans on BGP?

Well they were never truly a "gigantic" fan of UK. No offense, but I don't believe you.

And my mood is fantastic. I'm laying here with my little girl snoozing on my chest. Doesn't get any better.