How is your mood tonight?

newarkcatholicfan

After reading of the name calling on here

My mood is better than last night when U Conn over came horrible officiating and won their game as easy as they did.

I am glad I was raised as well as I was so I don't sink to the level of name calling or calling someone a liar, that I have never spent anytime around.

As momma would say just pray for those like that in hopes that GOD can heal them. :)

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Had a great night last night. Got to watch the championship game as well as the game Saturday with my pops. Didn't turn out the way we wanted, but being able to share the moment with him more than made up for the fact that the Cats lost a basketball game.

After reading of the name calling on here

My mood is better than last night when U Conn over came horrible officiating and won their game as easy as they did.

I am glad I was raised as well as I was so I don't sink to the level of name calling or calling someone a liar, that I have never spent anytime around.

As momma would say just pray for those like that in hopes that GOD can heal them. :)

:laugh::laugh:

I am content. Sure we got beat, but we made it to the National Championship which is something I definitely did not see coming from watching this team about midseason. It was a pleasure to watch these boys progress and become a team and show pride in playing as a team and not an individual.

Before I joined this site, I was a gigantic Kentucky fan.

So many of those on here or were on here have made me root against them almost every night, especially in basketball.

I can not stand U.Conn.

"Andre the Giant" gigantic, or just "regular" gigantic?

• 8 months later...
  • 3 months later...
I feel ok. Good run by the Cats; one that I never dreamed would have happened this year. I already have withdrawal. I love college basketball and nowhere is it played better than in the commonwealth of Kentucky. I'm proud of all our teams and it's always a great day to be a Wildcat fan!

C•A•T•S. Cats Cats Cats!!!!

Got a like on this post and couldn't figure out what was up since I didn't post anything about my mood last night. Funny how a post from a year ago still rings true today! I am proud to be a Wildcat fan and have had the best time this season! Good luck, Wisconsin!