How is your mood tonight?

newarkcatholicfan

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I feel ok. Good run by the Cats; one that I never dreamed would have happened this year. I already have withdrawal. I love college basketball and nowhere is it played better than in the commonwealth of Kentucky. I'm proud of all our teams and it's always a great day to be a Wildcat fan!

C•A•T•S. Cats Cats Cats!!!!

I feel ok. Good run by the Cats; one that I never dreamed would have happened this year. I already have withdrawal. I love college basketball and nowhere is it played better than in the commonwealth of Kentucky. I'm proud of all our teams and it's always a great day to be a Wildcat fan!

C•A•T•S. Cats Cats Cats!!!!

This and disappointed. To be so close to get that championship.

Did you graduate from UConn or something? I thought you were a big OSU supporter...

Before I joined this site, I was a gigantic Kentucky fan.

So many of those on here or were on here have made me root against them almost every night, especially in basketball.

I can not stand U.Conn.

Feeling great considering a UK loss…discussed the importance of work ethic, expectations, and teamwork with my son while watching "One Shining Moment." Provided perspective with sharing when I was his age Jimmy Vs Wolfpack beat the Phi Slamma Jamma Goliaths of Houston on a last second miracle.

These young Cats far exceeded many expectations by simply making the 16. The Content1 family will go to sleep content! :thumb:

So many of those on here or were on here have made me root against them almost every night, especially in basketball.

I can not stand U.Conn.

I don't understand this. I usually don't like reading UK threads on here because of some of the fans but no matter what they say I will always be a UK fan.

I can not stand U.Conn.

I've been on BGP for 12+ years. If you're claiming that you were a UK fan prior to BGP, you're lying to yourself.

I'm a Kentucky fan & couldn't be much happier with this tournament run. In a sense, it was much more rewarding than the recent tournament runs even though we came up a little short tonight.

I'm fine. I had already decided several weeks ago that this season had been a disappointment and that anything accomplished in the tournament would be a nice surprised. Needless to say this team surprised me over and over and I got to watch them play in the final game of the season. Would have been nice to win, but this one doesn't really hurt. Losing to Kansas in 2012 when I expected them to win would have hurt. This was a nice unexpected and enjoyable run. I'm proud of how much this team grew up over the last month of the season.

I don't understand this. I usually don't like reading UK threads on here because of some of the fans but no matter what they say I will always be a UK fan.

Same here. Born. Bred. Raised.

I'll be the first to admit I'm a bigger UK Football fan than basketball (rare, I know), but I love them both.

PP can tell you, but I'm the first to make fun of the many outrageous UK fans out there...I get a kick out of it; with that said, I'm still a fan of these KIDS, their coach and the program. It's something to be proud of.

.......as I made mention of on a tweet tonight. There are two types of people I feel extremely sorry for; those UK "fans" and those who sincerely get enjoyment out of seeing them (or any other collegiate team) lose.

...I guess I just see the KIDS more than I do the fans.

....and, I am totally happy about this tourney run, along with the last 5 years.

I'm not an expert UK basketball historian, far from it, but outside of the Pitino-Tubby years of 92-98, and they late 40's early 50's...has UK basketball ever had a better five years?

3 Final Fours

1 Title

1 Runner Up

1 Elite 8

Amazing. What's not to be happy/proud about?