Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK vs UConn Game Updates

Featured Replies

I think after this time out I would like to see us come back out in the zone we were man that trip I think they are shook again am afraid they get an easy basket in paint and get their confidence back. I say go zone.

  • Replies 378
  • Views 41.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So' date=' correct me if I'm wrong. Uconns 2 real post players have 4 fouls right?[/quote']

 

Correct

That looked like it may have come off of Napier's leg.

 

Hopefully, they review it during the timeout.

Kentucky is down 1 point, and has missed 8 free throws. That is the key stat to me.

Awesome job by UK in that 4 minute stretch. Keep attacking on offense, keep pressuring the U Conn guards way outside the 3 with no open looks...it is there if they can execute.

Huskies are struggling right now. Cats have to take advantage before they regroup if they want this one.

So' date=' correct me if I'm wrong. Uconns 2 real post players have 4 fouls right?[/quote']

 

Think Daniels has 3. Nolan has 4

fouls piling up on UConn. CATS have to score with the clock stopped.

Ugh I hate close games. Why can't UK just win one by 10? :lol2:

I love when a player knows he walked and succumbs to it...:banana:

No offense but I'm taller than 5'9'' and not afraid.

 

No offense, but you never played with a 5'10" dude that was tough enough to be one of the baddest dudes in college basketball. You'd be begging Bazz for mercy seconds after swinging. Carry on...

49-54 w/ 6 and change left...

UK with another opportunity wasted to take the lead and UConn answers.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.