Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK vs UConn Game Updates

Featured Replies

UK was hosed on a couple of calls and I think they let that get to them.

 

You have to play through it

  • Replies 378
  • Views 41.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
UK had their chance but I am afraid it is gone.

 

I'm afraid you're wrong...:lol:

Looks like they are giving us one more chance. I think Ollie is to proud to call a TO he should have.

Boy I would not want to ever be on a team with Shabazz Napier, I'd jack him right in the jaw.

I'm afraid you're wrong...:lol:

 

I sure hope I am believe me! These Cats have used more than 9 lives!

Boy I would not want to ever be on a team with Shabazz Napier, I'd jack him right in the jaw.

 

I'm right there with you. He's shovin people around on the floor :lol2:

UK fans hate Young

 

...

 

UK FANS LOVE YOUNG!

 

...

 

 

And repeat.

Boy I would not want to ever be on a team with Shabazz Napier, I'd jack him right in the jaw.

 

No you wouldn't...

The boat has tweaked his keel...

James Young just baptized that guy...

 

That was nasty.

CBS has cameras at CSF (Christian Student Fellowship) @ UK. Pretty cool!

  • Author

With Young, you take the good with the bad

I'm right there with you. He's shovin people around on the floor :lol2:

 

Brought the hood with him to Storrs.

UK fans hate Young

 

...

 

UK FANS LOVE YOUNG!

 

...

 

 

And repeat.

 

Pretty much the story of the season for this team and fan base. Across the board...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.