Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK vs UConn Game Updates

Featured Replies

That was nasty.

 

Yes it was

  • Replies 378
  • Views 41.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
UK fans hate Young ... UK FANS LOVE YOUNG! ... And repeat.

 

Don't hate him just the way he plays sometimes. :lol2:

 

It's a love hate relationship.

With Young, you take the good with the bad

 

Exactly right

No you wouldn't...

 

Yes I would, I grew up with of cats like him.

UK has the talent to win, do they have the mental toughness

UK fans hate Young

 

...

 

UK FANS LOVE YOUNG!

 

...

 

 

And repeat.

 

UK fans hate Young (when his passes are lazy)

 

UK FANS LOVE YOUNG! (When he's shooting)

:laugh:

Boy I would not want to ever be on a team with Shabazz Napier, I'd jack him right in the jaw.

:laugh:

Yes I would, I grew up with of cats like him.

 

No you didn't...

47-48 w/ 7:54 remaining...

No you didn't...

 

No offense but I'm taller than 5'9'' and not afraid.

These Cats don't give up. Defense has stepped up but the Huskies look a little worn down.

That looked like it may have come off of Napier's leg.

  • Author

So, correct me if I'm wrong. Uconns 2 real post players have 4 fouls right?

That looked like it may have come off of Napier's leg.

 

You couldn't even tell. Come on now. Haha

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.