April 8, 201412 yr Author Come on Kid Rock, fall off that Duck Commander Piano, make my dreams come true
April 8, 201412 yr Come on Kid Rock' date=' fall off that Duck Commander Piano, make my dreams come true[/quote'] That would have been great.
April 8, 201412 yr Crap, randle is still hobbling. I don't feel good about this. We have to shut down their guards and protect the ball
April 8, 201412 yr Crap, randle is still hobbling. I do t feel good about this. We have to shut down their guards and protect the ball You just be sure to keep your butt in that lucky chair :loll:….they'll be fine!
April 8, 201412 yr Please Lord, give Randle and Poythress strength and relieve their pain and give them 100% mobility on their bad legs and ankles. Amen Is that a legit prayer? Birdsfan give them guidance to their goal and allow them to cut down the nets.
April 8, 201412 yr You just be sure to keep your butt in that lucky chair :loll:….they'll be fine! I'm there now.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.