Johnson Central 58 Campbell County 56

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

As much publicity that Shane Hall gets, he plays really soft. It is the first time I have seen him play and came away unimpressed.

On the flip side, the sophomore Matt Wilson for Campbell County has improved as much as anyone in the 10th Region.

Wilson went for 16 and 21. Excellent game for the young kid.

Campbell County didn't handle the last 30 seconds well at all.

Congratulations to JC on coming back and getting the win.

Campbell County lead the whole game! Questionable move holding the ball for a last shot with over a min to play? Of course if they hold it and hit the last shot he is a genius. Hind site is 20/20 but I was calling it out once it was apparent they where holding for the last shot. Too much for a nervous team turning the ball over (IMO) Great game, great year Camels!

Wilson should project out to be a Top 5 player in the 10th next year along with Jackson.

If he can develop an aggressive offensive game down on the block he will be unstoppable. He has a nice mid-range jumper. Install the drop step and he will be a load. Shoots FT's well also.

I hate when high school teams hold the ball for one shot .. it NEVER works. The last minute was a disaster waiting to happen, which is exactly what occurred. JC basically wins it on a layup off of a turnover with about 8 seconds left.

Congrats to the Camels on a great season. They really turned it on the last 3 weeks. Nothing to hang your heads about.

Come on fellas, really? You're tied, and unless you turn it over (which they did, unfortunately for them)you can't lose. I can't imagine that I'd have played that any other way. Give your guys a shot to advance or play OT. Hindsight coaching is awesome.

1 minute is way to long to hold the ball in most any situation in my opinion. Especially in a high stakes, barn burner like this. You have to play the game....

That said, All calls are questioned. Campbell and their players and staff did a great job! Especially to end the year. Kudos and congrats to the coaches, players and parents! Job well done.

As much publicity that Shane Hall gets, he plays really soft. It is the first time I have seen him play and came away unimpressed.

On the flip side, the sophomore Matt Wilson for Campbell County has improved as much as anyone in the 10th Region.

Wilson went for 16 and 21. Excellent game for the young kid.

Campbell County didn't handle the last 30 seconds well at all.

Congratulations to JC on coming back and getting the win.

Hall's had some back issues this year. If you think he's soft you should watch last year's State game between JC and Ballard. Hall played very well that game.