March 18, 201412 yr Don't hold out too long for that. In the Georgia game two times the dogs came back. Randle went to bench and UK ran the lead back out to ten or more both times. Same thing in the Florida game. Who was on the bench when UK came back, yes it was Randle. For whatever reason they play better with him out of the game when they are behind. If he doesn't start making some shots he needs to be back there again.
March 18, 201412 yr Don't hold out too long for that. In the Georgia game two times the dogs came back. Randle went to bench and UK ran the lead back out to ten or more both times. Same thing in the Florida game. Who was on the bench when UK came back, yes it was Randle. For whatever reason they play better with him out of the game when they are behind. If he doesn't start making some shots he needs to be back there again. Some times I think this is true. But sometimes he is the guy that keeps UK in it. Really if he isn't making shots his game seems to suffer more than anyone outside of Aaron Harrison. But I think both are doing a little better job of differing. If anything I think Randle presses too much when things are going well.
March 18, 201412 yr Don't hold out too long for that. In the Georgia game two times the dogs came back. Randle went to bench and UK ran the lead back out to ten or more both times. Same thing in the Florida game. Who was on the bench when UK came back, yes it was Randle. For whatever reason they play better with him out of the game when they are behind. If he doesn't start making some shots he needs to be back there again. Doesn't Cal indirectly refer to him as a "ball stopper"?
March 18, 201412 yr Randle is going to have a day with KSU, I think he will get about 15 rebounds easy.
March 18, 201412 yr Randle is going to have a day with KSU, I think he will get about 15 rebounds easy. Thats one part of his game that is consistent. He will rebound all the time.
March 18, 201412 yr Thats one part of his game that is consistent. He will rebound all the time. And with KSU lack of size I think most of his points will come off putbacks.
March 18, 201412 yr Does anyone think that the UK players will underperform because of jitters? I hope not, but I think there is a distinct possibility of that happening.
March 18, 201412 yr Does anyone think that the UK players will underperform because of jitters? I hope not, but I think there is a distinct possibility of that happening. I think the SEC tournament took care of that.
March 18, 201412 yr Don't hold out too long for that. In the Georgia game two times the dogs came back. Randle went to bench and UK ran the lead back out to ten or more both times. Same thing in the Florida game. Who was on the bench when UK came back, yes it was Randle. For whatever reason they play better with him out of the game when they are behind. If he doesn't start making some shots he needs to be back there again. In the second half against Louisville he was on the bench with leg cramps while UK pulled away and won the game. Might be on to something here?
March 18, 201412 yr I think the SEC tournament took care of that. What they experienced in the SEC Championship game, at least in regards to the crowd, should be more than enough experience during their first round game against Kansas State.
March 18, 201412 yr You're delusional if you think they played solid defense. Absolutely delusional or simply don't know what you're watching. The arm bar defense when WCS comes hedge a screen and he can't leave the screen because they can't get back in front and recover, mainly because they can't get up in the offensive player to begin with. Delusional. The Harrison's haven't played any real defense in any game. Most of the time I don't think they are even concerned with making attempt. Stand straight up, hands down, do not move their feet, don't switch when supposed to, don't fight through or go around-p/u screens. Watch (any opposing player) drive directly at and around them for s lay up/dunk. Basically on defense the twins have the best ticket/seat in the house. They are right next to the game....watching it....... Other than that, Andrew/Aaron are great defenders, I can't understand how you could criticize their play on defense.
March 18, 201412 yr The Harrison's haven't played any real defense in any game. Most of the time I don't think they are even concerned with making attempt. Stand straight up, hands down, do not move their feet, don't switch when supposed to, don't fight through or go around-p/u screens. Watch (any opposing player) drive directly at and around them for s lay up/dunk. Basically on defense the twins have the best ticket/seat in the house. They are right next to the game....watching it....... Other than that, Andrew/Aaron are great defenders, I can't understand how you could criticize their play on defense. I don't understand being critical of UK's defense and not mentioning James Young.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.