52 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins?

• Kentucky
    • Kansas St.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To come all the way back like that and fall short, today's game may have been UK's straw. K-State is in a much better place psychologically and will beat UK unless Cal swallows his ego and starts Polson.

Lol, yes starting Polson is the solution. I supposed not fighting back would have been better?

Yes he's serious, he can't stand UK, Cal or UK fans! He still thinks the 2012 team was overrated!

Not true. But they are a million percent more fluid offensively with him running things. This UK team is supremely talented but supremely weak-willed. If they come into a game v. K-State sulking and feeling like they got jobbed by the committee (way more likely than you guys want to believe) they'll never sniff Wichita St.

Don't act like UK is above losing to anybody, at any time. Your pride says no, but your head knows the truth about this bunch.

Not true. But they are a million percent more fluid offensively with him running things. This UK team is supremely talented but supremely weak-willed. If they come into a game v. K-State sulking and feeling like they got jobbed by the committee they'll never sniff Wichita St.

Don't act like UK is above losing to anybody, at any time. Your pride says no, but your head knows the truth about this bunch.

I agree...And I hate hearing that crap that Jarrod can't play defense.Like James Young and the twins are on the secondary of defense committee.:no:

I've never doubted this group could lose to anybody and I think they should also realize that at this point. I don't know if Polston is the answer however.

There is no "answer" for this bunch. They are what they are. Polson still makes them play better offensively.