Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky vs Kansas St

Who Wins? 52 members have voted

  1. 1. Who Wins?

    • Kentucky
      92%
      48
    • Kansas St.
      7%
      4

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 87
  • Views 11k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To come all the way back like that and fall short, today's game may have been UK's straw. K-State is in a much better place psychologically and will beat UK unless Cal swallows his ego and starts Polson.

UK wins easily, IMO.

To come all the way back like that and fall short, today's game may have been UK's straw. K-State is in a much better place psychologically and will beat UK unless Cal swallows his ego and starts Polson.

 

Lol, yes starting Polson is the solution. I supposed not fighting back would have been better?

Lol, yes starting Polson is the solution. I supposed not fighting back would have been better?

 

I hope I'm picking up on some sarcasm from Mr. Jim. If not then Woah

UK although better than last years team, they are also a team that can lose against anybody and beat anybody. So I can't make a prediction.

To come all the way back like that and fall short, today's game may have been UK's straw. K-State is in a much better place psychologically and will beat UK unless Cal swallows his ego and starts Polson.

 

Is this serious? :lol2:

Kansas St doesn't rebound well. If UK does what they should on the glass they win by 7+.

I'm gonna say UK by 12.

  • Author
Is this serious? :lol2:

 

Yes he's serious, he can't stand UK, Cal or UK fans! He still thinks the 2012 team was overrated!

Yes he's serious, he can't stand UK, Cal or UK fans! He still thinks the 2012 team was overrated!

 

Not true. But they are a million percent more fluid offensively with him running things. This UK team is supremely talented but supremely weak-willed. If they come into a game v. K-State sulking and feeling like they got jobbed by the committee (way more likely than you guys want to believe) they'll never sniff Wichita St.

 

Don't act like UK is above losing to anybody, at any time. Your pride says no, but your head knows the truth about this bunch.

Not true. But they are a million percent more fluid offensively with him running things. This UK team is supremely talented but supremely weak-willed. If they come into a game v. K-State sulking and feeling like they got jobbed by the committee they'll never sniff Wichita St.

 

Don't act like UK is above losing to anybody, at any time. Your pride says no, but your head knows the truth about this bunch.

 

I agree...And I hate hearing that crap that Jarrod can't play defense.Like James Young and the twins are on the secondary of defense committee.:no:

  • Author

I've never doubted this group could lose to anybody and I think they should also realize that at this point. I don't know if Polston is the answer however.

I've never doubted this group could lose to anybody and I think they should also realize that at this point. I don't know if Polston is the answer however.

 

There is no "answer" for this bunch. They are what they are. Polson still makes them play better offensively.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.