Should Richie Farmer be allowed to delay his reporting to Prison?

Qryche11

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IMO he should report on the 18th and do his time.

Richie Farmer seeks to delay prison report date so he can see son in Sweet 16 | Politics and Government | Kentucky.com

He already has abused his power if they allow him to report late it will not be good for the state government and judicial system.

Just one thought,,,it is tax time,,just be sure you are total honest when filing your return.....

I have no problem with a few days delay. He's still going to have to serve the time. What does it really matter when he begins it. It's still got an end date, one week later than what it would have been if he had not ask for the delay. It's not a violent crime.

It's a white collar crime.

I have no problem with a few days delay. He's still going to have to serve the time. What does it really matter when he begins it. It's still got an end date, one week later than what it would have been if he had not ask for the delay. It's not a violent crime.

It's a white collar crime.

Star of the Show » Local Sports » TheTimesTribune.com, Corbin, KY

Puts it in a little different perspective for me. Clay County and Corbin have no love lost, and this is from the Corbin paper. I'm gonna be a Trey Farmer fan the rest of his high school career if he keeps stuff like this up.

Just one thought,,,it is tax time,,just be sure you are total honest when filing your return.....

What are you accusing me of cheating on my taxes? If tgat were the case then i Wouldnt be sending checks to the Gov every year like i do. Pm some ways around that, Sounds like you have some ideas.