Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Duke porn girl and student debt

Featured Replies

Just curious, how is performing and getting paid to be in a pornographic movie legal but prostitution isn't? Why couldn't you just film the interaction with a prostitute and say you were making a porno if the police tried to arrest you?

 

I'm sure there is some legal definition between to two but can't figure how it could be worded to allow one action but not the other.

 

I'm pretty sure there are licenses, etc. you have to get in order to be able to make porn.

  • Replies 146
  • Views 13.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wonder how many people here, purely in the interest of being completely informed, did some online research on this person?

I'm pretty sure there are licenses, etc. you have to get in order to be able to make porn.
So if you frequent prostitutes in Cincy all you need to do is get a porn license...I'm shocked that we've never heard of some ingenious "John" doing this

I did some thread research and I'm impressed with the depth of this girl's acting abilities.

So if you frequent prostitutes in Cincy all you need to do is get a porn license...I'm shocked that we've never heard of some ingenious "John" doing this

 

I'd also reccomend an ample supply of penicillin.

So if you frequent prostitutes in Cincy all you need to do is get a porn license...I'm shocked that we've never heard of some ingenious "John" doing this

 

I can assure you there are a lot of independent amateur movie producers out there making home flicks with their girlfriends.

I can assure you there are a lot of "independent" amateur movie producers out there making home flicks with their girlfriends.

 

:lol:

 

I'm talking about the ones that use it as an excuse for paying prostitutes without being arrested

I'm assuming you have done less than a 6?

 

Absolutely!

 

A "slump-buster" ever now and then never hurt nobody. :lol:

I did some thread research and I'm impressed with the depth of this girl's acting abilities.

 

FWD:

 

:lol:

 

I'm talking about the ones that use it as an excuse for paying prostitutes without being arrested

 

I seriously doubt the lady of the evening, or her protection, would approve.

Who run the world? Girls.

 

I say good for this girl. She obviously likes what she does and now with a degree from Duke University, she is going to be able to go far in the porn industry, should she choose to go that route. I hope she becomes a multi-millionare. It could happen. She just got an amazing amount of free publicity!

 

Porn is not going away; might as well do like others and make legit money off of it. I'd rather have an industry where people are tested, treated right, paid fair, pay taxes and like what they're doing. It's not something I'd do but who am I to judge someone else's decisions.

I've picked my porn name: Hugh Johnson.

I'm pretty sure there are licenses, etc. you have to get in order to be able to make porn.

 

Well you can't get them at the DMV...I've tried.:no:

From the article..."If Duke had given me the proper financial resources, I wouldn't have done porn. They have nobody to blame for the scandal but themselves".

 

I got to be honest with you...with that kind or reasoning I'm not sure how she was smart enough to get into Duke in the first place. I mean, what could you NOT justify when it's always someone else's fault? McDonald's made me fat...it's the gun makers fault I shot all those people...if the car manufacturer didn't make the car to go so fast I wouldn't have been going 150 mph when I ran into and killed that bus load of nuns. I mean, seriously?

It's a product of today's society. Don't accept responsibility for your actions when you can blame someone else, regardless of how long a stretch it is.

 

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.