Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Duke porn girl and student debt

Featured Replies

It's only fair to show a picture of the kid from Duke who is basically paying for this girl's education. I'm sure his parents are just as proud to have his picture plastered all over the news.

 

[ATTACH=CONFIG]43169[/ATTACH]

 

Porn big offers frat boy who outed Duke porn star 10G to appear in his own flick* - NY Daily News

 

You know what they say about guys with giant zits...

  • Replies 146
  • Views 13.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm sure the footage of him losing his virginity will fetch a pretty penny one day. :sssh:

 

And to think...I thought Aunt Bee and Andy raised him better than that.:idunno:

If this girl likes what she does, is proud of her career choice, than why is it such a big deal that she was 'outed'? isn't that what you would want? Publicity?

 

Privacy. She isn't doing it for fame or publicity. She's doing it for money, simple as that.

 

I also don't really see her as the one who's made it a big deal. That's the media's doing, is it not?

We'll know how much she enjoys it when she enters med. school. I would say it could be an excuse to get plowed on a nightly basis but considering she's probably in the top 5 at Duke, I doubt she needs help finding a willing partner.

 

I know this, my kids are going to a public school.

Privacy. She isn't doing it for fame or publicity. She's doing it for money, simple as that.

 

I also don't really see her as the one who's made it a big deal. That's the media's doing, is it not?

 

I was responding to LAwildcats post. She indicated the outing was good news for the lady. I'm assuming it was something that she did not want going public.

^A family tragedy? Give me a break.

 

Yeah that was a quote by her brother's mother in law, I didn't see where her family said much other than supporting her.

Privacy. She isn't doing it for fame or publicity. She's doing it for money, simple as that.

 

I also don't really see her as the one who's made it a big deal. That's the media's doing, is it not?

 

How did the media find out to make it a story? Oh wait I know from the story "Unfortunately for the woman, who has hidden her real identity in the articles she's written and in interviews she's given"

I don't trust anyone named Harcharan.

^A family tragedy? Give me a break.

 

If I found out my daughter was doing porn at 19 it wouldn't exactly be news to celebrate.

If I found out my daughter was doing porn at 19 it wouldn't exactly be news to celebrate.

 

Right, but a tragedy? Come on. Finding out someone has a life-threatening disease, that's tragedy. Having a loved one killed in an accident or worse, that's tragedy. Finding out a loved one is a porn star? Disappointing maybe, but that's about it.

If I found out my daughter was doing porn at 19 it wouldn't exactly be news to celebrate.

 

I met a guy once who was bragging that his daughter was about to be featured in a nudie magazine! I hope he never bought that copy!

Right, but a tragedy? Come on. Finding out someone has a life-threatening disease, that's tragedy. Having a loved one killed in an accident or worse, that's tragedy. Finding out a loved one is a porn star? Disappointing maybe, but that's about it.

 

It's all relative. One man's tragedy is another man's speed bump.

Tragedy may be strong but I'm not sure it's too far off.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.